Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Triple L is/was a FLOP.
    Whatever you say, bud, that's a mater of opinion, certainly he achieved less than I think he could have done with a major promoter, but what we're addressing is whether he'll be inducted in the IBHOF. I'm contending that he will and most likely first or second ballot. There's no real point in arguing over it, though, because only time will tell who is right.
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-21-2018, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      I get what you're saying, but for me a fight that could so easily go one way or the other, shouldn't be called a clear victory. to me, clear means decisive, and/or not being able to see it going the other way.

imo, this would not constitute a robbery. but if people who are looking at it from the context of how both fights were scored, who the money fighter is and the champion losing his titles like that, want to throw the term robbery around...I get it.
      But it was a clear win for Nelo. That is WHY they put it as "close" to create this whole mess in the 1st place. Thanks to hbo, jim lampely, ledderman & dumb journalist that are not so called "Boxing Experts".

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        But it was a clear win for Nelo. That is WHY they put it as "close" to create this whole mess in the 1st place. Thanks to hbo, jim lampely, ledderman & dumb journalist that are not so called "Boxing Experts".
        yea...that's why all I heard on hbo was how canelo was "winning the story of the fight". did it ever occur to you that you'll never have an objective thought when it comes to ggg? I'm not sure why you bother, but troll on my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          you lost, you are nothing but a fanboy trying to feel better, but deep down inside , all of you , Clenelo fans, are hurt because without bought judges you would have been crying now.

I guess when you sit down at night , you must all feel bad that you have to ride and enjoy a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            It's called boxing knucklhead. He didn't give up the center of the ring. He didn't go to the ropes. When Canelo threw punches he slipped them or took a step back. Its not even close to what Canelo did.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              All I saw was golovkin look like he was hit by a truck after the fight. Canelo stood in front of him, guess Mexican big drama show works against bums like monroe jr,wade,geale etc... Golovkin has never been a true champion...against Jacobs and Canelo no drama show
              You should have actually seen the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                The motivation for robbing GGG was cash. Clenelo is the so called cash cow.
                So I will no longer purchase any of his ppv. I can’t support a fight that the decision is already preplanned

Good....we don't need fake fans in the boxing world.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Though I had GGG winning I'm not mad at the decision. I think this is the effect of Alvarez constantly getting close decisions in his favor and a few ridiculously wide cards for him. It's happened too many times that people can not separate the past from this one isolated fight. Two judges had it 7-5 and one had it 6-6; that's extremely fair for such a close bout. You can't be mad at those cards but with the previous data and narrative that Canelo has the judges in his pockets, it has created an overreaction.
                  Why the hell everyone that KNOWS Nelo won say they are not mad at the decision?

Comment

• I hate to bring these two up but......

there was ALOT and I mean ALOT of people who thought pacquiao actualy beat mayweather

sooooooo.......

that tells you that MOST of them DKSAB

and also this:

They don’t need to confuse themselves with Compubox numbers and round by round scoring and technical analysis.

really? REALLY?
                    Last edited by bigjavi973; 09-21-2018, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                      Although I agree with his view of GGG winning but Lampley is getting on my last nerve. I used to like him, he's passionate about the game, but his allegiance to certain fighters has made his biased commentary so painful to listen to I'll suffer through the idiots at box nation instead if I find their stream.
                      Why even agree with him in the 1st place?

Comment

Working...
                      X