• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo bout to ship in some "tainted" bagels now that he is vegan

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
      https://youtu.be/z4h47IlM5lk
      Boy he looks like a kid again. Amazing transformation. I wonder how he managed that

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
        I think it's strategic to beat Gennady to the punch and have more stamina/not gas out like in the first fight.

Stamina is something that takes years to build, not just going to gain it through one training camp chief.,

Comment

Damn, he legit is way smaller than he used to be.

Anyway, personally I thought it was pretty obvious he was on peds. After a lifetime in the gym, around clean athletes and roided ones, you tend to be able to tell when someone is using peds.

Comment

Oh ****, I'm not sure if he'll be able to take those shots well like in the first.

Comment

Clenelo is smaller, will be harder to hit, that's the tactic?

Comment

well thats it settled lads, Red foxx, the apparent Clenbuterol expert has come in and cleared Canelo of any cheating, despite his head literally growing several hat sizes
                the same clown who made a thread claiming golovkin fans desperately wanted clenelo to fail drugs tests so golovkin didnt have to fight him again LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                  Oh ****, I'm not sure if he'll be able to take those shots well like in the first.
                  You see the thing that concerns me being a ggg fan is, yes will Canelo take those shots? On the same page will golovkin be able to land those shots on a quicker smaller alvarez.

Im not so sure if you recall the brook fight he was visibly smaller framed similar to Canelo. And in the center of the ring ggg couldn't hit him he was too quick and able to get out the way quick enough.

Ggg found success against the ropes with Brook it was the only way to slow him down enough to hit cleanly and hurt him the second left hook against the ropes in round 2 was the start of brooks downfall in the fight.

Im not blinded like a fanboy i can see ggg was hesitant against Canelo on the ropes and could rarely hit him clean with power shots in the centre of the ring.

So an even quicker alvarez will be more challenging then before to hit clean with power so im worried about Canelo not being as bulky its more of an advantage then disadvantage in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    The effect is the same becuse our anantonies are the same. Let’s not forget we are animals as well. All of our organs are found in a cow and work the same and vice versa. Our Brains just work better.
                    Not at this forum, they don't.

Comment

The smaller doesn't bother me, that can be good discipline. That he seems slower and less powerful concerns me. Maybe they're just hiding it.

Comment

Working...
                      X