Collapse
No announcement yet.

With tyson fury gone, there is only one true champion and his name is Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With tyson fury gone, there is only one true champion and his name is Wilder

Time to recognize the true lineal champion

The lineage depends from evander holyfield

Now HBO need to feature this guy on HBO ppv the only platform big enough for "the baddest man on the planet"

Soon wilder will clear out what's left of the pretenders and will be supreme.

Only father time can stop him now, and that's not gonna happen for a while.

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    Time to recognize the true lineal champion

Soon wilder will clear out what's left of the pretenders and will be supreme.
    Not until he does so and that Fury is definitely out of the way...

Comment

Wilder won the title from a paper champion and he defended it against weak d-level fighters

Comment

Deontay Wilder is definately at the top of the mountain now. I wouldn't call him the lineal or true champion though. He needs to stop fighting victims.

Comment

Man, Wilder won't be fighting until November of 2017. It's time to pass the torch to Ortiz, the boogieman of the HW division.

Comment

Real talk Tyrone listen: its all about hate for the USA! when Alexander Pedvetkin was champion he took on old ass Hasim Rahman then he fought some euro bum Andrzej Wawrzyk before getting dominated by Wlad ( and dont let me get started with Marco Huck).....but people remember him a true champ! now you got Juiceua who hasn't done anything but get gifted a title that was obtained with the help of a ******ed inbred fraud ass Gypsy Queen...and hes only been fighting sub par competition but they hate on Deontay Wilder a man who has defended his title vs. highly ranked world level contenders and former champions...he currently has the most title defense than all the HW today! but the so called 'Lineal' champion needs a doctors note to excuse him from defending his title just once......just once.....thats all.
            Last edited by 1hourRun; 09-30-2016, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Joshua holds a fragmented title just as Wilder does, what separates them ?

Personally I feel Joshua and Klitscho are both superior to Wilder who hasn't really a signature win even after having held his title two years, the Stiverne win was a good one I suppose but the fight left a lot of questions.

Comment

Best matchups for 2017 is Joshua vs Klitschko. Winner fights Ortiz. Winner waits for Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                X