Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana Hits Harder Than Canelo. Bet the house on Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana hits harder than Garcia, Prescott, Limond & Diaz. What's your point again? Dumb thread.

Comment

lol the ol' sophisticated boxing analysis of only looking at power, 'the common opponent says the other guy hits harder and the other guy couldn't KO him so obviously this guy wont ko him cause the "harder" puncher couldn't. its science'

Yall should be millionaires with that advance knowledge.

Comment

I wouldn't bet an outhouse on Khan, but I wish him luck.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
          I agreed with you on the other thread but I can't agree with you on this one. Khan's getting smashed tomorrow. Lara couldn't keep Canelo off and he does everything better then Khan. Khan's just faster but at this weight we don't know that either. Even though some say Lara won that fight but I can't see Khan doing better. No way!
          Lara couldn't keep Canelo off so Canelo punched him to death on elbows and arms Lol.
          Styles make fights as i know.

Comment

Originally posted by NotTheFace View Post
            Tip of the week. Joseisto Lopez fought both and said Maidana punches harder than Canelo with certainty. Maidana will also take a punch to dish one with faster foot speed and higher workrate than Canelo.

Which explains why Canelo can't finish the likes of Bgrade Hatton and small old Cotto.

Fully hydrated Khan might be able to pull this off. He survived Maidana for 12 rounds. Remember that. There will be no late surge from Canelo either.
            Is that you, Freddy Roach? I ain't betting my house! Look what happened to you.. you lost your house and now you're living on Skid Row

Comment

I said before Khan fought Maidana that Khan wouldn't lose to a fighter like that, he would lose to a fighter who can box/counter punch, has speed, and can hit as well, someone who can hit him between his own punches. We saw that with Danny Garcia, and now I think we are going to see it with Canelo.

This fight won't have anything to do with size regardless of the result, it will be a check mate situation, where Canelo walks Khan on to a sweet counter I think. I am not putting Khan down in any way, I rate him highly, I just think Canelo is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                Maidana hits harder than Garcia, Prescott, Limond & Diaz. What's your point again? Dumb thread.
                Its really is no point when Canelo is a much better boxer than Maidana , TS only started watching boxing by the sound of it .

Comment

i think khan actually has a good shot.
                  I think you got a very optimistic take on what a "good shot" is. Khan certainly has a shot. I mean everyone has a shot, but Khan's not got a good one.

Comment

I look at Maidana vs Canelo.

I just don't see how Canelo is better than Maidana to be honest.

especially as an offensive machine. Canelo's feet are too slow. he can't stalk and hunt Khan. he can't follow him after the flurry like maidana did.
                    This...

Floyd said Chino punches like he has steel in his gloves, Floyd doesn't give fighters nothing in even interviews, Floyd was fighting for his life those 2 matches

Wishes Maidana comes back and fight, Manny, Canelo, and Cotto, so the uninformed could assess his elite level talent, I feel his unconventional style troubles those fighters

Comment

I lean towards Canelo, but I'm almost positive this is going 12. Khan is in a different league than Josesito.

Comment

Working...
                      X