Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I doubt Ward will get that big money fight in Europe.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO won't make fights because they were not even close the first time around. I bet they will persuade Ward to move up to set up a Stevenson or Kovalev fight. Guys he hasn't already beat.

Comment

True. Froch and Kessler wouldn't want to get their asses kicked again, after all.

Comment

Ward owes Kessler a rematch, after all that butting/holding and shady refereeing in Oakland. Its a shame Kessler is in decline; it'd have been an even fight a few years back if Ward had adhered to the rules.

Comment

Ward is a good fighter with skills, but often his fights are actually scrappy, much like Bradley. Scrappy fights where refs have to get in all the time are boring to me.

However, I do like his left hand right now, very powerful even if Rodriguez is literally a punching bag the way his stance and hands are.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            froch and kessler got 2 million pounds each

that's 3,220,000 dollars

Ward got 1,900,000 fee plus whatever he lucked in on due to rodriguez failing to make weight

Point is neither really has incentive to travel do they?
            Carl Froch:
            Jermain Taylor – $600,000
            Super 6 Tournament – $750K to $1 Million Per fight
            Lucian Bute – $1 Million
            Yusaf Mack - ?

Comment

I get tired of people acting like Andre owes them a rematch in Europe; no way in hell he does he beat both them easily so if they want a rematch they can travel to the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                I get tired of people acting like Andre owes them a rematch in Europe; no way in hell he does he beat both them easily so if they want a rematch they can travel to the winner.
                Kessler is done. He just doesn't look like he has the heart to take shots like he once did.

Comment

Comment

the euro haters are out in force.

ward's back!

Comment

Ward haters:

Froch fans
                      Kessler fans
                      Abraham fans
                      And a few Floyd fans that got upset because of their mini back and forth

What's funny is boxing fans caring more about how much money each guy makes than their actual skills in the ring. Sound like some female gold diggers.

"Girl I like Carl Froch. He makes money and can make me popular and help my career"

Comment

Working...
                      X