greg haugen- "hes only fought taxi cab drivers", his idea of JCC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    This thread is from 2013
    lol i saw, but i still dont get it. yes haugen talked smack against chavez. but whats there to discuss? the ass whopping he received?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      haugen was the miguel cotto of his day. lol
      not exactly that good of a fighter,,, was more in line with mickey ward, wayne mccullogh, rosado, etc

Comment

lol i saw, but i still dont get it. yes haugen talked smack against chavez. but whats there to discuss? the ass whopping he received?
        Someone came at him sideways, so he's proving that he doesn't just talk Manny and Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          not exactly that good of a fighter,,, was more in line with mickey ward, wayne mccullogh, rosado, etc
          definitely better than mickey ward. probably better than rosado as well. those guys will never be champions. and i was more eluding to him fighting most of the best fighters in his day.

Comment

I'd imagine he would be labeled a coward for "ducking" Haugen especially I this occurred in present time.

Chavez fought his share of bums but the man had over 100 professional fights . This turned out to be a historic fight in the Azteca.

Comment

that was a real beating Chavez gave him..i remember some rounds, Chavez would ease up and even hold up Haugen...only to beat his ass some more

Comment

definitely better than mickey ward. probably better than rosado as well. those guys will never be champions. and i was more eluding to him fighting most of the best fighters in his day.
                yeah but he was only champ by pulling a huge upset,, rosado almost did it with quillen, Ward came on alittle late in his career,,,

Haugen was nothing special just a tough out, and could pull the upset if you werent prepared or took him lightly

Comment

Lmfao you bumped a thread you made from feb 2013???has it been that long?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    that was a real beating Chavez gave him..i remember some rounds, Chavez would ease up and even hold up Haugen...only to beat his ass some more
                    jcc made him his biatch he said he was gonna do exactly that in an interview begore the fight that he was gonna beat him and ease up and beat him some more

Comment

Haugen was a lot better than Micky Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X