Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Fans: What would Amir Khan have to do, to get your respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
    I'd be willing to bet that if you had a simple "keep his trap shut", it would have been a landslide winner in the poll.
    We have a winner. Khan just needs to STFU and not be such a huge cry-baby and excuse maker.

I respect him already as a boxer just don't like how he carries himself as boxer before and after fights.

Khan's arrogance is crushing his dreams!!!!!!

Comment

I dont like the way Khan hops around the ring anymore, it looks wrong. He would get my respect if he does win the big fight instead of losing them. Peterson rematch would be really good right now because I hope Virgil been teaching him to cope pressure. Matthysse fight is an another one to allow Khan demonstrate boxing superiority.

Comment

He already has my respect.

Comment

I think this is a situation where his fans assist in making people hate him. A lot of excuses are being made for his losses which are starting to pile up. I would like to see him take care of at least Peterson and Garcia. Prescott may be too far gone. But I can't take him seriously with those two un-avenged losses on his record. If it was any other fighter in that division besides him who Garcia smashed like that it would be the end. His popularity helped him through it.

Comment

I used to be a big Khan fan when he was coming up. Then came the losses and whinning and complaining. Now there is nothing he can do to earn respect at this point. The hype is over.

Comment

I didn't read the thread but...

I genuinely like Khan. I'd just like to see him fight. It would be great if he avenged losses, but id really just like to see more of him. I think that might help him to win over some haters as well. Just get in there and fight. Either he has it or he doesn't. One way to find out. Legit opposition, and looking good in those fights.

Comment

Make good on his obvious talent instead of being a constant underachiever~

Comment

I respect Khan. He's always entertaining in the ring.

Most entertaining when he's getting whupped but always entertaining win or lose.

Comment

khan has my respect. he's quite the warrior, even on those deer legs of his.

Comment

I admire his heart, don't like his technique, footwork, defense or stubbornness, still I respect him but I'd like to see him rematch Prescott, Peterson, Garcia and Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                      X