No announcement yet.

Stallone's Son Found Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
    While I understand where you are coming from, it's hard for me to show sympathy for drug abusers. They are reporting that the guy was doped out of his mind and that might have killed him.

People die every single day, but when a person attached to a celebrity dies it's a big deal?

Where's the threads on the thousands of other people that died yesterday?
    We can't identify with them, because we don't know them. That's why. Quite being a heartless jerk!

Comment

That's sad RIP

Comment

Sad news. RIP.

P.S - Ya know when you get to the point where you start worrying about where a thread is started on a internet forum, you know like you lot in this thread, yeah that point, that's officialy the point where you confirm yourself to be a no life saddo.

Comment

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
          has absolutely nothing to do with boxing. Rocky V was terrible.
          Was thinking the same thing. This does not belong here at all.
          The two of you disgust me.
          ______
          That being said my he rest in peace and may his family cope as best as they can with their tragic lost.

Comment

Very sad, R.I.P.
            I love all of the Rocky movies, and I always will. I still watch all of them every few months. Sage Stallone had a big role in one of the movies in of the biggest franchises in movie history.

While I understand where you are coming from, it's hard for me to show sympathy for drug abusers. They are reporting that the guy was doped out of his mind and that might have killed him.

People die every single day, but when a person attached to a celebrity dies it's a big deal?

This is so ******ed. Yeah, lets get the New York Times to make an article about Hank Harris the unknown Car mechanic in I don't know, Kansas? Who died yesterday of heart failure. Yeah lets report all of those, but not the death of a famous person that people all over the world know.

Comment

You were clearly raised in a not so good way if you believe the stuff coming out of your mouth. IT doesn't matter if he died because of drugs, or was murdered, someone's life HAS ENDED, it's disrespectful to make comments such as yours, FULL STOP. No ifs ands or buts about it! What don't you get about that?

Just accept you were wrong for complaining about a very touchy matter and move on, because all you're doing at this point is digging yourself a deeper hole by trying to rationalize and excuse your completely out of line comments. If you don't see anything wrong with how you acted, well then, maybe you need to see a psychiatrist. People with attitudes such as yours are either borderline sociopaths due to being excessively spoiled by parents, or your just flat out unstable, period. I'm done with this, I can't believe I'm still arguing about a matter like this.

Comment

Again, you guys didn't even know the guys first name before this, in fact you probably still don't know.

He was an unknown druggie. I don't have sympathy for gang members when they get shot up by rival gangs, why should I for a drug addict? I've said it multiple times now, losing a loved one is a tragic ordeal, but it happens all the time, why is it only important if the person is attached to a famous person?

but not the death of a famous person that people all over the world know.
                Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. I'm done with this thread. RIP to all the NON DRUG ADDICTS that died yesterday and today.

Comment

This is exactly how I feel. A person tied to a celebrity is more news than people getting slaughtered in genocides and stuff happening each day.

Comment

Only thing that I have read on the matter is that he died from a drug overdose. That does not immediately translate to the individual being a drug abuser, it is possible that he tried to take his life, it is also possible that the drugs he OD on were prescription drugs.

That being said even if he overdosed on a drug like ecstasy it shouldn't get in the way of you feeling a shred of sympathy. A life was lost, people take drugs for many different reasons and unless you know the individual or circumstances in their lives it is a bit presumptuous to hop a high horse. A least you should be able to sympathise with the parents who have lost someone they loved dearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      This is exactly how I feel. A person tied to a celebrity is more news than people getting slaughtered in genocides and stuff happening each day.
                      I don't understand why people feel the need to lie. The death of Sage Stallone is hardly groundbreaking news. It gains interest here because most people are interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X