Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Bradley Wins Pacquiao Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A healthy Bradley dances circles around Pacman.

Comment

I think Bradley has a shot at beating Pacquiao in the rematch if he comes in with the right gameplan, i.e. box move around, make Pacquiao the hunter. They got it all wrong in the first fight until the last 3 rounds.

However, the way he's reacted since the fight, he doesn't really deserve one.

Originally posted by Primera View Post
      He obviously lost his one punch ko power
      He never had it at WW.

Comment

This Pacquiao fan thinks he won the first fight by a mile. If there is a rematch his killer instinct will be there and he will get the KO in my opionion. He has not lost his punch and he has not regressed any more than the normal aging prosess and outside interests would do. If he fights Bradley he will be focused and Bradley will get KOed is what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          This Pacquiao fan thinks he won the first fight by a mile. If there is a rematch his killer instinct will be there and he will get the KO in my opionion. He has not lost his punch and he has not regressed any more than the normal aging prosess and outside interests would do. If he fights Bradley he will be focused and Bradley will get KOed is what I think.
          Pacquiao's footwork isn't what it was, he relied on Bradley coming to him but when he had to chase Bradley he looked terrible.

I still give Pacquiao the advantage in a rematch but if Bradley comes in with the right gameplan he can maybe outbox him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Don View Post
            For a fight that was so one sided, how is that possible?

Are people admitting by saying that that Pacquiao has "clearly" regressed? How many of Pac fans feel confident in a rematch he'll "dominate" again. He should if he "dominated" the first one
            The only way Bradley wins is with help from the Judges. When Bradley looked at the tape how many times do you think Julio Diaz slap the back of Bradley head to convince him he had one the fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              A healthy Bradley dances circles around Pacman.
              Since when has boxing become a dance contest ?I always thought it was a fight. Typical Bradleyiot who knows nothing about boxing

Comment

Bradley figured him out late in the fight... with 100% health I'd say Bradley has a very good chance for a UD as long as the fight isn't in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Since when has boxing become a dance contest ?I always thought it was a fight. Typical Bradleyiot who knows nothing about boxing
                  ****s about to get deep lol! I'm pulling out the

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    ****s about to get deep lol! I'm pulling out the
                    Yo must be one of those imbeciles I talk about

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Yo must be one of those imbeciles I talk about
                      I'm gonna let Bushbaby handle you. I'm not a Bradley fan but just for you... AND NEW WBO Welterweight Champion of the World Timothy Desert Storm Bradley!

Comment

Working...
                      X