Ariza just Tweeted a NEW Photo of Julio Chavez Jr. WOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if roach is fired do u think chavez snr will be head trainer

Comment

i dont see the benefit of training with a trainer when u both dont understand eachother... ?

Comment

damn finally dude taking **** seriously. On another note I got to work out if this fat ass can get it together so can I.

Comment

damn Jr. is looking good. ariza does know what he is doing, thats for sure. i hope the chavez-lee fight is a good one!

Comment

This is the problem that Chavez faces.

He's a naturally big dude, too big for the weight class because he doesn't have serious power for a guy as big and strong as him.

So he in order for him to make that lower weight class, he really has to struggle hard and it affects his performance on fight night.

He either has to go up in weight or really cut all the BS out and be in tip top shape even when he's not fighting.

Comment

well well, it seems no more menudo and carnitas for chavez jr, good for him

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                or hard work and dedication. oh wait nobody can do this except for......
                It's hard work and dedication ducking those tests.

Comment

this picture + being caught with steroids before on top of refusing to take blood tests just makes him even more suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                    this picture + being caught with steroids before on top of refusing to take blood tests just makes him even more suspect.
                    Exactly what this guy said

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      It's hard work and dedication ducking those tests.
                      naw all u gotta do is say no whats so hard about that? LOL...

Comment

Working...
                      X