Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Up The Best Of Boxing Scene Group Peepz! And what!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    You shall burn in hell with a gasoline tutu on BB for such blasphemy. Pick out you rouge, best push up bra, and hottest of red lipsticks missy poo. The secret services of hades is about to stiff you for a quite a few nights of pleasure.
    the same way johnson chose to fight bra wearing fatasses instead of prime sam langford or jeanette and mcvey(the non teenage versions) or the same way johnson chose to stiff white women and gloat about it resulting in people being wary of black champions and hindering joe louis' rise to the title?

he was a hindrance not a help and you know it chief.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      not being a coward and joining the side with the numerical advantage, unlike a lot of you guys.

damn pussioles
      I joined when numbers were low.

Fuck the numerical advantage, we don't need it.

Comment

Seriously when I joined there was like 9 users.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
          By David P. Grassman

In a tremendous upset of the year type performance, the grossly outnumbered WoBS knocked out the media hyped #1 Group of Boxingscene in a packed crowd of over 10,000 at the Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines.

Fight recap.

Round 1: BoBS comes out confident, knowing they had WoBS outnumbered. Using a lazy jab, followed by a sad attempt at a straight left, WoBS counters with a brutal left to he body of his own, knocking down BoBS. BoBS withers in pain, with his eyes crossed. Referee saw enough and stopped the fight. BoBS fails to 53-1 for his first loss. WoBS makes a name for himself with his first win of a young career, 1[1]-0.

:30 seconds

On the next episode of "Where Are They Now".....................

WoBS is now sifting through 250lbs of Octomoms aborted fetuses, jackin off to naked pictures of Prince, singing Achey Breaky Heart, whilst playin Hawaiian Superman on a ukulele.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            the same way johnson chose to fight bra wearing fatasses instead of prime sam langford or jeanette and mcvey(the non teenage versions) or the same way johnson chose to stiff white women and gloat about it resulting in people being wary of black champions and hindering joe louis' rise to the title?

he was a hindrance not a help and you know it chief.
            Lies all Lies, and you know it BB. And he fought both Sam, and Joe, and McVey and he fought Denver Ed too, not to mention Frank. And You know it. You know we'll be at this all day BB, thats why you picked this topic. I see what you doin. You not trickin ya potna. And He woulda helped The Bomber avoid his 1st L if the Bomber and his camp would've taken him up on his offer.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              When I got my invite there was already 50+.

You two were fooled in to thinking it was going to be some top 10-15 team like mine. There really isn't 50+ good posters on boxingscene. The group is nothing but a lie, a sham.

Just like the amount of terrible posters in my group, the greatest posters are hard to come by. There ain't no 60-70 good posters on this site. Watch the group grow to 100 by the end of the week

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Look at your brothers, everyone of them and tell me they aren't worthy!

Every team needs an Ellerbe and Buboy anyway! I mena who does the thigh or chest rubs!

Comment

By David P. Grassman

In a tremendous upset of the year type performance, the grossly outnumbered WoBS knocked out the media hyped #1 Group of Boxingscene in a packed crowd of over 10,000 at the Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines.

Fight recap.

Round 1: BoBS comes out confident, knowing they had WoBS outnumbered. Using a lazy jab, followed by a sad attempt at a straight left, WoBS counters with a brutal left to he body of his own, knocking down BoBS. BoBS withers in pain, with his eyes crossed. Referee saw enough and stopped the fight. BoBS fails to 53-1 for his first loss. WoBS makes a name for himself with his first win of a young career, 1[1]-0.

:30 seconds

bab arrum tell me ariza give me strong drink and i can be strong and i feel my power and speed. u want to take my blood and make me weak

Comment

When I got my invite there was already 50+.

You two were fooled in to thinking it was going to be some top 10-15 team like mine. There really isn't 50+ good posters on boxingscene. The group is nothing but a lie, a sham.

Just like the amount of terrible posters in my group, the greatest posters are hard to come by. There ain't no 60-70 good posters on this site. Watch the group grow to 100 by the end of the week
                      Kev is trying to Gamboa you with his words.

Comment

Working...
                      X