No announcement yet.

Diabetic Sues Dunkin' Donuts: Coffee Too Sweet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
    if she can prove the coffee was the cause of the diabetes, i think she can win.
    She obviously had diabetes already. She has to prove that Dunkin's coffee made it worse. But her negligence and irresponsibility shouldn't be rewarded.

Comment

If she has a medical condition that gives her adverse reactions to sugar then it is her own responsibility to ensure that she avoids sugar, just like it is the responsibility of people with anaphylactic peanut or wheat allergies to do their due diligence when they are buying food. I take my coffee black with no sugar and my tea white no sugar. If someone put sugar in my coffee it takes me one sip to realise it and frankly sweetened coffee is undrinkable for me. I would take it back and say "I didn't ask for sugar". She drank more than half the cup so she must have known it was sweetened and it would be unreasonable for her to assume that it was sweetened with a sugar substitute.

I also think that her claims are medically dubious. Although I'm sure her lawyer will be able to find a doctor who will testify as to the bona fides of the case. God bless America.

Comment

If this diabetic won the case, expect a number of obese will file case against boxingscene

Comment

Only in America.

Comment

She drank more than half of it before realizing it's too sweet. ****ing idiot. People shouldn't be allowed to sue for their own stupidity.

Comment

Working...
            X