• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Rashard Mendenhall... The conspiracy theorist

I suggest you stick to football

he has already lost an endorsement over this

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp1769

Lmfao, too good to know dat I can cut yo head off without evidence. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      I suggest you stick to football

he has already lost an endorsement over this

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp1769
      He has a point.

Comment

I don't know why people get so riled up over athletes saying stupid things, have you ever met an athlete?

I played H.S football for 4 years and I can tell you, there's very few geniuses on my team......well with the exception of myself of course.

Comment

Osama has to be the most expensive man to ever live. He cost America trillions of dollars and thousands of lives. In the end we havent won because we lost billions of dollars **** load of innocnet civilians and troops.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            I don't know why people get so riled up over athletes saying stupid things, have you ever met an athlete?

I played H.S football for 4 years and I can tell you, there's very few geniuses on my team......well with the exception of myself of course.
            oh no i understand totally

but doesnt he have an agent that should tell him not to say stupid **** to a national audience???

Comment

Originally posted by La Fuerza 20 View Post
              Osama has to be the most expensive man to ever live. He cost America trillions of dollars and thousands of lives. In the end we havent won because we lost billions of dollars **** load of innocnet civilians and troops.
              We own two countries now

i think our government feels they got a steal on the price

Comment

oh no i understand totally

but doesnt he have an agent that should tell him not to say stupid **** to a national audience???
                Yea but Twitter killed the middle man....

Now, you can talk directly to your favorite athlete or actor without making an appointment.

That's why in the NFL they have literally classes to teach them NOT to say things on twitter and youtube and stuff like that.

Comment

We own two countries now

i think our government feels they got a steal on the price
                  you wana know something ****ed up. out of this whole war, bush's 2 terms and terrorism. The lower-middle class citizens suffered the most while higher class and government got to sit there without a scratch. Like I said Thousands of troops dead, billions of dollars wasted and a history breaking recession just because of this dumb ass OBL. Yea we might of killed him but we lost alot more than one life and one family, which is all he lost.

If you talk to any military or government official about war, they will agree that having good strategy means being able to count your loses. Which we clearly didnt. I dont understand how our country couldnt just realize, HEY WHAT DO WE GET WHEN WE KILL THIS GUY? WILL IT SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS IT STARTED OR MAKE THEM WORSE?

Comment

Originally posted by La Fuerza 20 View Post
                    you wana know something ****ed up. out of this whole war, bush's 2 terms and terrorism. The lower-middle class citizens suffered the most while higher class and government got to sit there without a scratch. Like I said Thousands of troops dead, billions of dollars wasted and a history breaking recession just because of this dumb ass OBL. Yea we might of killed him but we lost alot more than one life and one family, which is all he lost.

If you talk to any military or government official about war, they will agree that having good strategy means being able to count your loses. Which we clearly didnt. I dont understand how our country couldnt just realize, HEY WHAT DO WE GET WHEN WE KILL THIS GUY? WILL IT SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS IT STARTED OR MAKE THEM WORSE?
                    You don't gain anything by not going after him either. The long term problems you face by letting your enemies know you are willing to lay on your back and do nothing will be worse.

He cause a lot of problems, did a lot of damage and cost us millions but he needed to die.

What the U.S needs to do is learn when to get involved and when not to. Afghanistan was justified, not Iraq.

Iraq was a huge mistake.

Comment

Working...
                    X