Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Pac fans defend Pac not fighting Martinez, Williams or Bradley???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
    Why hasnt Floyd fought any of them either? I mean he did "call" Sergio out right, but i dont see him pursuing that fight at all

Oh thats right complete and utter silence is the way to make a fight happen
    well its obvious that his only financially viable candidates for a ppv fight are cotto or sergio martinez at 160. we both know arum isnt gonna let floyd fight cotto but sergio will probably be the fight at 160. thats his only option beyond pacquiao at this point. nobody will pay for a mayweather ppv at this point for a fight thats an easy win for may except his fans me included and sergio at 160 is the only man. honestly please dont say berto that would be to easy. hes greeeeeeen

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
      The main reason Pac is not fighting any of those boxers is because they're not in the Top Rank banner. That's the big reason Clottey got the fight even though he lacked a significant following. The only way those fighters you mentioned to get a fight is to get on Pac's marketing level. Yes, boxing is very corrupt.
      Well he mentioned why he wont put an unknown fighter from another promotion against Pac. He said that when he does a PPV, he has to put up hte money himself, unlike an HBO fight where HBO puts up the money. And he said he not gonna be giving the unknown fighter a "freebie" by putting up money for him if he isnt bringing in a big crowd

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Floyd is a career 135 and under fighter.

They both have proven to be real legit WW's now.

Doesnt Joshua Clottey usually come in Super middle? Yeah even Roach said they were expecting him at 165 Plus. He looked it too. So thats no excuse

who is bigger? pac or floyd?

who started at a higher weight? pac or floyd?

who has fought more fights at 147 & up? pac or floyd?

who has actually won a belt at 154? pac or floyd?

who started professionally at 106lbs? pac or floyd?

who is a former ****ing flyweight champion for ****s sake? pac or floyd?

who has been at welter & above for 5+ years? pac or floyd?

im not gonna flame burns.

ill let you decide who is pushing the limit physically more here based on your post.

pac or floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          well its obvious that his only financially viable candidates for a ppv fight are cotto or sergio martinez at 160. we both know arum isnt gonna let floyd fight cotto but sergio will probably be the fight at 160. thats his only option beyond pacquiao at this point. nobody will pay for a mayweather ppv at this point for a fight thats an easy win for may except his fans me included and sergio at 160 is the only man. honestly please dont say berto that would be to easy. hes greeeeeeen
          Lol hell no i dont think Berto is a person that can compete. But if Floyd is serious about a Sergio fight, why isnt he pursuing it? Sergio is 35 and only getting older. Waiting 1 or 2 years is not cool. I keep hearing Floyd has a December HBO date, so why isnt he trying to get this fight for then?

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
            who is bigger? pac or floyd?

who started at a higher weight? pac or floyd?

who has fought more fights at 147 & up? pac or floyd?

who has actually won a belt at 154? pac or floyd?

who started professionally at 106lbs? pac or floyd?

who is a former ****ing flyweight champion for ****s sake? pac or floyd?

who has been at welter & above for 5+ years? pac or floyd?

im not gonna flame burns.

ill let you decide who is pushing the limit physically more here based on your post.

pac or floyd?

Lets just say for the sake of argument that Floyd is an utter Giant compared to Pac so scratch that fight Floyd is too big.

Why not Tim Bradley? The guy in the very division that Pac holds a Ring title in?

Comment

Lets just say for the sake of argument that Floyd is an utter Giant compared to Pac so scratch that fight Floyd is too big.

Why not Tim Bradley? The guy in the very division that Pac holds a Ring title in?
              no ceilings do the talk show im down buddy

Comment

Timmy might have himself a fight with Manny, if he beats Abregu.
                ESPN and RING are giving him plenty of press.

scratch that.....just read Arum's comment about no Williams/Bradley.
                booooooo

Comment

Floyd is a career 135 and under fighter.

They both have proven to be real legit WW's now.

Doesnt Joshua Clottey usually come in Super middle? Yeah even Roach said they were expecting him at 165 Plus. He looked it too. So thats no excuse

But after all that Tase...why did he shoot down Bradley? A guy in a weight class that Pac holds a ring title in.
                  Dude your Complaining why hes not fighting Middleweights when WW is pushing it.

It seems that Pac does wrong ny not fighting them but Floyd not fighting them is Ok

When Floyd fights those 160 guys, then you come back here and i will agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                    Lol hell no i dont think Berto is a person that can compete. But if Floyd is serious about a Sergio fight, why isnt he pursuing it? Sergio is 35 and only getting older. Waiting 1 or 2 years is not cool. I keep hearing Floyd has a December HBO date, so why isnt he trying to get this fight for then?
                    you know hes not taking 2 years off

Comment

i would actually prefer bradley over cotto or margarito to be honest with you. actually if i was pac & floyd fight cant be made, my top choices would be

1. berto. unify (at least get 2 major belts from major sancs)

2. bradley.

3. martinez for 154 title.

4. cotto for 154 title.

5. pwill.

Comment

Working...
                      X