Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republican National Committee spends 2000 on strippers, 17k on private jets...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republican National Committee spends 2000 on strippers, 17k on private jets...

lol at these clowns....i feel sorry for people who continue to give money to these swindlers....this is even on foxnews of all stations...

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2...est=latestnews
    RNC funds were used to pay for a hefty bill at Voyeur, a Los Angeles stripclub where topless dancers participate in lesbian bondage shows and simulate sex acts.

RNC officials say Erik Brown, the president of Orange County-based Dynamic Marketing Inc., was reimbursed for $1,946.25 spent at the nightclub in February. And speaking of striptease, the Daily Caller dropped this golden nugget of news. "A February RNC trip to California, for example, included a $9,099 stop at the Beverly Hills Hotel, $6,596 dropped at the nearby Four Seasons, and $1,620.71 spent [update: the amount is actually about $1,946.25] at Voyeur West Hollywood, a bondage-themed nightclub featuring topless women dancers imitating lesbian sex." Yes, you read that right.

Christian Fiscal Conservatives FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy Jr View Post
      Christian Fiscal Conservatives FTW

Yeah ... they sure know how to spend donations

Comment

WTF?? I have a Republican party members card in my wallet!!!

I wasn't invited why????

God Damn Traitors!!!

Men have been killed for less.....

No more donations....

Comment

They're politicians. Democrats do the same thing, even worse. It's not a crime. Democrats don't pay their taxes, work with ACORN, etc.

Comment

Strippers and private jets?

Sounds like money well spent to me.

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
              They're politicians. Democrats do the same thing, even worse. It's not a crime. Democrats don't pay their taxes, work with ACORN, etc.
              It should be a crime ... these are donations made by citizens for the repubs to further the political agenda - Not to pay for Jets and Strippers. And when they're caught, one shouldn't point to what the other side is allegedly doing.

That's the Repub. way of escaping accountability - "Hey, well the Dems. are doing this or that". NO!!!!!!

The Repubs got caught AGAIN doing underhanded ****, deal with it.

Comment

Lets face it, both sides are trash. We need a total overhaul of government. Tea party FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  It should be a crime ... these are donations made by citizens for the repubs to further the political agenda - Not to pay for Jets and Strippers. And when they're caught, one shouldn't point to what the other side is allegedly doing.

That's the Repub. way of escaping accountability - "Hey, well the Dems. are doing this or that". NO!!!!!!

The Repubs got caught AGAIN doing underhanded ****, deal with it.
                  They do things like that to cater to their most wealthy donors. It's not a crime.

What about the Democrats? Should I even get started. Nancy Pelosi:

It reads like a dream order for some wild frat party: Maker’s Mark whiskey, Courvoisier cognac, Johnny Walker Red scotch, Grey Goose vodka, E&J brandy, Bailey’s Irish Crème, Bacardi Light rum, Jim Beam whiskey, Beefeater gin, Dewars scotch, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jack Daniels whiskey … and Corona beer.

But that single receipt makes up just part of the more than $101,000 taxpayers paid for “in-flight services” – including food and liquor, for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s trips on Air Force jets over the last two years. That’s almost $1,000 per week.

Documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act by Judicial Watch, which investigates and prosecutes government corruption, show that the Pelosi incurred expenses of some $2.1 million for her use of Air Force jets for travel over that time.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    They do things like that to cater to their most wealthy donors. It's not a crime.

What about the Democrats? Should I even get started. Nancy Pelosi:
                    There you go again .... The Republicans got caught this time not the Democrats.

Comment

Working...
                    X