Originally posted by street bully View Post
    At least I take care of my kids.

Whatchu wanna cookie?!

Comment

Don't hate, regulate

Comment

At least I take care of my kids.
        Chris Rock had sumthin to say about this **** Bully. I just can't recall the name of the show or I'd post it my ******.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Whatchu wanna cookie?!
          No, no I do not. Look at jr, all angry and **** since the kid basically had to raise himself, and used rocks as a pillow. How else could a kid get a head like that.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Chris Rock had sumthin to say about this **** Bully. I just can't recall the name of the show or I'd post it my ******.
            No, no I do not. Look at jr, all angry and **** since the kid basically had to raise himself, and used rocks as a pillow. How else could a kid get a head like that.
            Were you even quoting Chris Rock? I know me and Mangler picked up on that.

Comment

Jr is doin fine now. We've made our peace, and he's been able to call upon the power of his Mang wang whenever he had a tough time. If he's mad right now, it's just cuz 1 of his bitches canceled on him. Plenty more where she came from. He'll be ok.

Comment

Jr is doin fine now. We've made our peace, and he's been able to call upon the power of his Mang wang whenever he had a tough time. If he's mad right now, it's just cuz 1 of his bitches canceled on him. Plenty more where she came from. He'll be ok.
                For a deadbeat father, you know me rather well.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                  For a deadbeat father, you know me rather well.
                  Have you no respect Jr? I bestowed many words of wisdom upon you. You're a better man for this. And havin harnessed the powers of the Mang Wang for so long myself, I understand the rage you may feel if deprived of your poon by a loathsome *****. It'll be aight Jr. You'll get to her soon enuf.

Comment

Im not sure I can condone two grown men talking to eachother like this anymore...

Comment

Have you no respect Jr? I bestowed many words of wisdom upon you. You're a better man for this. And havin harnessed the powers of the Mang Wang for so long myself, I understand the rage you may feel if deprived of your poon by a loathsome *****. It'll be aight Jr. You'll get to her soon enuf.
                      He will understand where your coming from better when he has a kid of his own.

Comment

Working...
                      X