Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce just said: We made an offer team Froch wanted more.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cortezsucks View Post
    no. but canada are showing it like as are Germany and Spain.
    what a load of sh**. what's that all about!!! thought he'd signed a deal with ITV. he's a knob for that and will lose a lot of fans if it's not shown. gutted because i like froch. tell me it's not about the $$$??

Comment

**** froch hope he get's beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Tom Jones View Post
        **** froch hope he get's beat up.
        what's that all about though not having it on over here.

i agree, if he's not signed a TV deal the **** him

Comment

Carl Froch is a greedy twat!

Comment

I'm on the Taylor bandwagon. Come on Jermain, beat this greedy fool.

Comment

Why does Carl Froch do his very best to turn the British public against him?! Come on Jermain Taylor, I really want to see a vicious knockout now.

Comment

Originally posted by dumber79 View Post
                what a load of sh**. what's that all about!!! thought he'd signed a deal with ITV. he's a knob for that and will lose a lot of fans if it's not shown. gutted because i like froch. tell me it's not about the $$$??
                and yeah, all to do with money

Comment

Originally posted by dumber79 View Post

bunce said Setanta and itv offered a deal but it wasnt enough.

As the rights would have been exclusive maybe they think they will get more by doing an online ppv.

Comment

Everyone tried to get the fight, Buncey was saying even channel 5 tried. This is his biggest fight to date, he's a British boxer, and we're not getting the fight. What a stupid thing to do!!! Come on JT!!!

Comment

well i was a fan but come on JT, smash this fool up

Comment

Working...
                      X