Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morales? Quitter? Arguello? No Heart? Kostya? Coward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    carlos lewis is a very tricky man. carlos used to work for panamanian intelligence. he was sent to new york by general omar herrera himself. the head of the panamanian defense force and defacto leader of panama. working out of a boxing gym was just his cover. he became a full time trainer after herrera was no longer in power.

true story.
    Are you just pulling my leg?

Comment

carlos lewis is a very tricky man. carlos used to work for panamanian intelligence. he was sent to new york by general omar herrera himself. the head of the panamanian defense force and defacto leader of panama. working out of a boxing gym was just his cover. he became a full time trainer after herrera was no longer in power.

true story.
      This is false. He became a full time trainer just before Herrera's reign ended.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO OWNS View Post
        Are you just pulling my leg?
        yes.

Comment

I just seen a few people insult Morales and call him a quitter on another thread.

Was what he really did that bad? He gave it all he got , he didn't have anything else , he just got knocked down for the 2nd time......what was the point of getting up again?

I've also seen Arguello do the same in the Pryor fight.

I read someone post so many bad things about Kostya too and how he ended his career on the stool.

They're not the only ones...... there have been plenty of greats who have "QUIT". I'm sure each of us can name a few more.

Me personally? I don't hold anything against them for this. If you're beat , if you have nothing left , what's the point of getting beat up some more?

Thoughts? Opinions? Discuss.

...I'm not surprised that you feel this way, because it's very easy to "quit"...as a matter of fact, it's not frowned upon in the USA anymore...but 50 years ago if you quit no one wanted any part of you...

Kabuki Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Live Dog View Post
            get.....over....it

I figured as much.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

I figured as much.
              Every question you asked I had already answered in this thread....

Comment

Working...
              X