Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody know why Dibella would give Cintron a shot at Floyd over Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know why Dibella would give Cintron a shot at Floyd over Martinez?

I sure don't. If he does, then that means he's no better than Oscar and Arum.

So let me get this straight, GBP calls up Dibella and ask him for a fight with Cintron and you want Dibella to say NO but you can fight Martinez????

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
      So let me get this straight, GBP calls up Dibella and ask him for a fight with Cintron and you want Dibella to say NO but you can fight Martinez????
      EXACTLY!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
        I guess you could look at it from that perspective. Because we know there's a slim chance that Floyd would fight anyone as dangerous as Martinez and Dibella knows that. So he's gonna go with a Cintron-Mayweather fight because he'll make money off the event regardless. I guess I see what you're saying.

Comment

And even if DiBella offered Martinez... GBP would be like................. click.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            And even if DiBella offered Martinez... GBP would be like................. click.

Dialing tone!!! Di bella: Hello! Hello!! Hello!!! Richard i cant hear nothing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
              I guess you could look at it from that perspective. Because we know there's a slim chance that Floyd would fight anyone as dangerous as Martinez and Dibella knows that. So he's gonna go with a Cintron-Mayweather fight because he'll make money off the event regardless. I guess I see what you're saying.

Why would he offer them Martinez or why should he???

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
                I sure don't. If he does, then that means he's no better than Oscar and Arum.

Maybe it is because Cintron will be fighting at welterweight and Martinez is a jr. middleweight...Did u think about that?

Comment

The dont want Martinez to get 2 losses in a row.

Comment

Working...
                  X