Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id rape mad broads yo, mad broads yo.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
      .....Show me your proof that your "pirates" were fisherman. It's a nice human interest story for douchebag liberals like you to eat up. Most of those hijacked ships weren't illegally in their waters either. You are 100% full of ****. Read my prior post you dumb ****.
      What do you mean show your proof. You should already know this. You know it would cost less than a few hundred of thousands to stop Somali piracy. But they think its better spent using millions patrolling the waters. During the 2004 Tsunami, nuclear waste was along the Somali coast. This is due Europeans dumping their waste in Somali waters killing all the fishes in some areas

I follow world events and make my own opinions. Not some created by fox news and try to spin it as news

Comment

Originally posted by The Dice View Post
        What do you mean show your proof. You should already know this. You know it would cost less than a few hundred of thousands to stop Somali piracy. But they think its better spent using millions patrolling the waters. During the 2004 Tsunami, nuclear waste was along the Somali coast. This is due Europeans dumping their waste in Somali waters killing all the fishes in some areas

I follow world events and make my own opinions. Not some created by fox news and try to spin it as news
        glen beck wants to be inside you.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          How about the Muslim nation's participate in the problem solving.

Or else they get attacked for supporting their pirate activity.
          You do realize that the biggest hijack was of a Saudi Arabian Oil vessel that was worth close to a villion witha all the oil on it right? Pirates will jack whatever they see makes a profit. These guys are not religious at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            That's ridiculous.

The reason they're hijacking, is because they're poor and don't give a crap.
            You are joking, right.

Comment

....Why is the world dicking around with these asshats? I would park two US carrier groups with a full compliment of fighter planes off the coast of Somalia for 1 full year and destroy any "pirate" skiff or large boat coming or going from port. Problem solved!!!!!

it's because osamabama supports these asshats, cuz they are like him. osamabama is on the verge of really ****ing this country.

Comment

.....Case closed!!!! Game, set, and match.

Comment

.....Case closed!!!! Game, set, and match.
                  LOOOOOOOOOOL

This clown lives in his own world.

The whole east Africa fishing industry is now benefiting due to piracy. Why, because the pirates have scared away the Illegal fishing and dumping of toxic waste. Did they tell you this in the O'Reilly Factor

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOL

This clown lives in his own world.

The whole east Africa fishing industry is now benefiting due to piracy. Why, because the pirates have scared away the Illegal fishing and dumping of toxic waste. Did they tell you this in the O'Reilly Factor
                    .....Well, if that's the case then you contradicted yourself in your earlier posts. According to you, all the fish had been taken and the water was polluted. Since the water is so clean and the fish so plentiful, shouldn't the Pirates go back to their fishing "roots" then? As if any of these asshats were fishermen to begin with. Still, that was a very interesting story.
                    Last edited by PBDS; 10-31-2009, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X