No announcement yet.

Amir Khan : realistic thoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realistic?

He has an up hill struggle against the racist's.. That's imminent!
    A Pakistani boxer over there would be considered an outrage in some circles..
    The fact that they've been quite 'cute' by working 'silly' hours to buy up shops & retirement homes shouldn't come into it.. I feel sorry him, when racists persecute..
    We're talking about a British national who is a very good boxer, & we are talking boxing here...

Facts are.... Is only 2nd to Pac on hand speed
    Hits rather hard
    Stamina/conditioning looks good
    Footwork looks good
    Defence very very suspect
    Chin (possibly) OK

Although, I'm from the UK, I'm a pioneer of avoiding the **** ol (since Blair shat imself & ran) Khan is not my huckleberry... He has a similar (not as bad) problem to Valero... Chin far too high while throwing bombs..
    I think nerves, excitement, immaturity knocked him over against Limmond.. Khan knows that..
    Providing his trainers can teach him to keep his chin tucked against his collar bone & behind the shoulder as he leads, he can go places...
    Won't be sticking my neck out too far at this stage though (to coin a phrase lol)
    Last edited by mickey malone; 04-21-2009, 01:43 PM.

Comment

I still don't think the hate for Khan comes from him been a pakistani just how cocky he was after fights etc.

Comment

Atleast he is showing some guts to fight with big guys . taking risk wat ever he lost. That lost has made him good boxer .Their are big guys who are better boxer and better puncher in his category but if he dont fight with some big guys how he is gonna make himself a bigger and better fighter.I think Only thing he can now do to get respect is to fight with some ****teee boxers and make the record of unbeaton 30 ..........

Comment

Working...
        X