No announcement yet.

I am not a fan but Wilder is the hardest puncher in the sport hands down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    When he lands his shots his opponents falls or stop swinging. He has terrible technique and has alot of flaws..but when he lands the fight changes
    Bermaine disagrees. Where was the power? Easy to get kos when you face a bunch of unranked bums.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
      I'm alive, so I'm blessed man, no complaints from me. Apart from Butler punking out, did you enjoy your time in Houston? Are you seriously considering moving there?
      Houston was great..so much more opportunity

Comment

I have amazing power on heavy bags too. That being said, wilder hasn't fought anybody close to having a pulse yet.

Comment

I have literally never heard of these dudes before that he is "fighting" recently.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            Strongly disagree. The first decent fighter he fought in stiverne he could not even drop. He landed bombs on him and stirverne was still up. How is he the hardest hitter if he can't even drop a contender?
            https://youtu.be/dhu6Ti4hDTA?t=49

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
              I'm alive, so I'm blessed man, no complaints from me. Apart from Butler punking out, did you enjoy your time in Houston? Are you seriously considering moving there?
              Amen to that ****, man. Lotta folk don't realise how lucky they are.

Comment

LOOOOL I knew this was coming.

Wilder is the fourth hardest-punching HW behind Wladimir, and Joshua and even Haye.

Wladimir has chinned WORLD CLASS opponents like Pulev, and Povetkin. Joshua KO's guys without even loading up, and Haye made a 350 man do the stanky leg.

AHAHAHAH Wilder fights guys like Owen "What the Heck" Beck, and Bermane "I got GYNO ****" Stiverne.

Hahahahahahah. Wilder is such a good joke to laugh at, doe. With his hilariously caricature-like chicken legs. The guy is a friggen caricature man!!

Comment

Nah I think David Haye is, he's ko'd some very durable fighters. Much quicker and as a result more explosive than Joshua or Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                    wow what a surprise larry thinks dropping a guy after the bell has rung is legit.

Comment

i remember the slick fanboys saying power doesnt matter. fanboys love power punhers...i like fighters with skill. then when they get a fighter they like with power they start threads with so much hyperbole it makes your head spin. HARDEST PUNCHER IN THE SPORT! werent you just degrading fighters with power? this proves they secretly love poewr punchers but were just mad that they got stuck with clinching duds like ward.

better not catch you talkign crap about power punchers again..oh wait you will when ward fights kovalev and say bullsh-it like ward outboxed him even though you knw thats a lie. maybe this is a wake up call for you. people with power can box like kovalev. people with power also suck like wilder. they aren't mutually exclusive. stop beign a fanboy.
                      Last edited by daggum; 02-27-2017, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X