Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Fight is There - Golovkin Has To Accept Deal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes canella is A side but ggg mw champ and you want him to sign flat fee scraps like he is a contender up and coming not about to set defense record you all made canella new Floyd no rules for him jerjoff$$

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      *Mike Tyson voice* Sshign the contract big boy, sshign the contract!
      BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Is dkh trying to distract GGG from his next fight.
        60 40 seems fair. How many millions is 40%?
        Last edited by hugh grant; 02-24-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Another one of de la hoya's "alternative" offers?

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
            Jacobs (2nd best MW) ain't an easy pie for GGG, and Canelo moving up 10 pounds to beat an Ex-LHW ain't a walk in the park.

A ton of people is saying Canelo vs Chavez could end up being a Cotto vs Margarito 1 part II (Size Matters)
            My bad I meant these are not going to be easy wins.
            I see both fights 60/40.
            Jacob's I worry about his chin, and Chavez Jr I worry about his preparation.
            But other than that both guys have the power to end the others night and Jacob's had the skills to take it the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              funny how his fans have to get creative to win some popular opinion or saveface type of image battle when the contracts are in GGG hands and the fight can be made whenever he wants it.

Too bad GGG didnt want the fight enough to NOT accept step aside money from cotto, TOO BAD ggg didnt want that figth BAD enough to take the catch weight cause of so called pride of having a title at a catchweight when he had no issue with that against rosado lmfao, too bad when no catchweight and at the full weight what he wanted he doesnt want it bad enough again. 3 seperate times he could have forced the issue yet he never WANTED IT BAD ENOUGH!

Balls in ggg court he can sign it or not, boxing will remember him as the coward not canelo when its all said and done.

Comment

Ginger people stink of piss

Comment

Whatever happened to 50-50 major fight deals? Mex math sucks

Why the hype and bullship on GGG fighting Canelo. why not 50-50? How about winner take all? How about a boxers side bet between two honorable men? Seems GGG is getting screwed by a Mex?
                  Boxing is controlled by greed with no one in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    An offer of 5-7x what Golovkin usually makes. If he turns it down its a duck.
                    You can't duck the one who ducked you.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                      Canelo cant make 60million without GGG. 60 % To 40 % make it happen.
                      If he didn't make 60 mil w/ FMJ he damn sure wont make it w/GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X