No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Easter vs. Cruz - PBC on Bounce TV Does Solid Ratings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Every single Bounce boxing telecast has been reported with ridiculously good ratings. Better than the ESPN and Spike cards. I just don't buy it. There must be tomfoolery going on here.
    Why don't you buy it? I'm surprised that non-african americans never heard of Bounce until recently. Bounce is a bigger channel than BET.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      I could've swore that Bounce's last fight had a live stream. I couldn't find it for this fight and I sure as hell wasn't about to go through the hassle of searching for an antenna. 1st world problems, b
      I know the very first bounce card was streamed. Not sure about the others

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      The Number would be higher if people could actually FIND that damn Network without having to pull out Rabbit Ears Antennas just to find it lol But it was a Solid Card!
      And it's not HD!!

Comment

These are MONSTER numbers for Bounce.

Before PBC, nobody even knew Bounce existed.

Who owns Bounce?

Al Haymon.

Comment

Every single Bounce boxing telecast has been reported with ridiculously good ratings. Better than the ESPN and Spike cards. I just don't buy it. There must be tomfoolery going on here.
          Bounce TV is free-to-air channel in Atlanta. MLK's son and Ambassador Andrew Young have shares in Bounce TV.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
            These are MONSTER numbers for Bounce.

Before PBC, nobody even knew Bounce existed.

Who owns Bounce?

Al Haymon.
            See post #24.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Bounce TV is free-to-air channel in Atlanta. MLK's son and Ambassador Andrew Young have shares in Bounce TV.
              They do. I think the group of equity holders is larger than 20. (Magic is involved for example)
              Last edited by Butch.McRae; 02-14-2017, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

And it's not HD!!
                Yeah even worse, it is only in 480i Quality! It could be a great network to show boxing since Haymon is a part owner of it but need to find a way to make it easier for Cable and Satellite Subscribers to find it

Comment

Bounce is a "over the air" channel. It's available in like 85 million homes for free. For reference, NBC,CBS & other big over the air networks are in about 115 million homes each.
                  Not too hard for them to get 500k+ viewers for a boxing match featuring a rising star. If they televised in something higher than that crappy sub-hd 480i ratings would be even higher...

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    I recall a FB stream? for one of Tank's fights (maybe not FB, but there was definitely a stream)

And it's not HD!!

I thought it was through LiveStream or something. I had bookmarked it but the page was down. Their youtube page and their website had nothing. I'd imagine they would've gone back to that, but I guess not if the ratings are this good for them

Comment

What was the excuse last time? I don't recall this fight being discussed until they both fought this last time
                      Mikey barely got any scratches from his last fight and is looking for fights that are available. Why do you think Easter is not a viable option? They're both PBC/Sho fighters. And in your estimation how many months should Mikey remain inactive waiting for Linares?

Comment

Working...
                      X