Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Knocks Out Yuri Foreman in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuri Foreman is still fighting? Isn't he the guy that Cotto beat like 10 years ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Lol your trash. He kos a guy hes suppose too? Not even a prospect or journeyman, a past prime journeyman. Dumbass. His career has gone down since that cashout against bumnelo.

But off topic how do you feel about the ward-mayweather back and forth? Lol cant decide can you, pos
      This dude is a clown, A horribile 1/100 mismatch and foreman has clearly no business being in the ring, his knees were in worse conditions than Martinez's and sam solimans combined

' its a ko doe, how can dat be a bad thing'!!?

absolute spastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        Lara getting too much credit here for a win against somebody that was never good anyway and was washed up.

Anything less than what he did would had put a lot of doubt in his future.

This was nothing but a glorified sparring session
        How could not get someone better than Yuri Foreman? There must be at least 200 better guys in the 154lb division who would jump at the chance to fight Lara.

Comment

• That was embarassing.

Comment

• Now that Lara got to spar in front of a handful of people on spike bring on Andrade

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
              Lara getting too much credit here for a win against somebody that was never good anyway and was washed up.

Anything less than what he did would had put a lot of doubt in his future.

This was nothing but a glorified sparring session
              Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
              That was the most boring fight card I've seen in a while.
              Lara fought the first three rounds in his usual low-output style. I was rolling my eyes. As things turned out, maybe he was merely waiting for the opening he knew would come. But, man, dancing around with Yuri Foreman, of all people, was frustrating to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                Now that Lara got to spar in front of a handful of people on spike bring on Andrade
                Did you make the fight, bro? One of the boys in the crew wanted to make the drive down. I would've joined in just to hang out, but that Foreman match-up was as uninspiring as they come.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Did you make the fight, bro? One of the boys in the crew wanted to make the drive down. I would've joined in just to hang out, but that Foreman match-up was as uninspiring as they come.
                  I was just about to see if you guys were going but I just couldn't get excited for Foreman and the undercard didn't have anyone that really excited me either.

I hope they can get a bigger name like Jermell Charlo or Andrade down here.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    I was just about to see if you guys were going but I just couldn't get excited for Foreman and the undercard didn't have anyone that really excited me either.

I hope they can get a bigger name like Jermell Charlo or Andrade down here.
                    Yeah, I don't understand it. They're clearly making that venue their home, yet they can't put together a decent card. I mean, really...Yuri fucking Foreman? I thought he was weak six-and-a-half years ago, when Cotto cherry picked him. And if you can't get a solid dance partner for Lara, at least load the undercard. WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Lara fought the first three rounds in his usual low-output style. I was rolling my eyes. As things turned out, maybe he was merely waiting for the opening he knew would come. But, man, dancing around with Yuri Foreman, of all people, was frustrating to watch.
                      I wasn't blaming Lara for the performance I was more annoyed at how Lara was fighting a guy like Foreman, Lara is type of guy who should at the very least be fighting guys in the top 20 every fight he has because it was obvious Foreman stood absolutely no chance.

Lara was playing with him he had absolutely nothing to fear.

Even throw Liam Smith a bone here anything is better than ranked 130 with no good wins in many years Yuri Foreman
                      Last edited by M Bison; 01-14-2017, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X