**** Got Weird For Me But Somehow Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AD86 View Post
    You cant possibly be this much fun in real life
    Ehh I don't know, I mean I'm no saint but this thread is kind of creepy talkin bout how he was almost 18 and she was 7.... plus he has that pic of Mila Kunis up so he prob is into all those young lil girls... Too much for me.

Plus it's kinda douchey to top it all off.

Comment

Originally posted by ಠ_ಠ View Post
      Ehh I don't know, I mean I'm no saint but this thread is kind of creepy talkin bout how he was almost 18 and she was 7.... plus he has that pic of Mila Kunis up so he prob is into all those young lil girls... Too much for me.

Plus it's kinda douchey to top it all off.
      dude i like older women that's why it's weird for me.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
        Is she still in the same neighborhood/area? If so, make her come to you as to not run into any other familiar folks.
        nah she moved in to a different island.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          so i know this kid back when i was 17 years old and she was 7 at that time. she was an annoying little brat always bugging us friends when we were drinking and doing what not at their house because her older sister who was our age was a good friend of ours. i lost contact with them a year after that when i moved to the US for good. so anyway fast forward to now that i am back in the motherland i got a friend invite on facebook from this kid but she's 22 now. she's very lively to be chatting with me and asking me why i vanished from the circle of friends that her sister had etc etc etc. anyway this weekend she be sending me nudes and trying to sex talk me over the phone. i do wanna bang but i just feel weird about it. plus she lives 2 hours away from me by plane.

my lounge brothers give your thoughts and fire away since all y'all are alphas.

So baby girl grew up ripe and ready, go for it. Mentor her.

Comment

If you dont wanna go , I'll go for you

no man, I would, because those feelings she has for you will not be there forever

I have a friend (who is a hoe) that at 25 she was banging this fat ugly 42 year old, she met him when she was 14 and he was 30-31, she said that at 14 she had a huge crush on him.

Years later they found each other, flew in to see each other and banged, he was married at that time, now divorced, they hooked up several times. After we all made fun of her for being a slut, she quit talking to him

But I know she was just crossing him off of her check list, you better go before it is too late

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              so i know this kid back when i was 17 years old and she was 7 at that time. she was an annoying little brat always bugging us friends when we were drinking and doing what not at their house because her older sister who was our age was a good friend of ours. i lost contact with them a year after that when i moved to the US for good. so anyway fast forward to now that i am back in the motherland i got a friend invite on facebook from this kid but she's 22 now. she's very lively to be chatting with me and asking me why i vanished from the circle of friends that her sister had etc etc etc. anyway this weekend she be sending me nudes and trying to sex talk me over the phone. i do wanna bang but i just feel weird about it. plus she lives 2 hours away from me by plane.

my lounge brothers give your thoughts and fire away since all y'all are alphas.

how did i know it would lead to potential banging

banatan mo na

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                Don't be a f*ggot, TAKE IT!
                LET MY PEOPLE GO!
                It's hard to relax without Slim

Comment

Working...
                X