No announcement yet.

Six pack sleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
    A long time ago, I tried Hydroxycut back before they banned ephedra and damn, it worked really well. Burned fat really fast like a mofo (combined with exercise of course).
    Did it burn fat? Or did it merely suppress your appetite (like all speed) so that you snacked/ate less?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Be in a caloric deficit.

Comment

I actually see nothing in the ingredients that would remotely help with fat loss. Marketing b/s.

Its just a terribly underdosed bottle of ZMA with a sprinkle of Melatonin & GABA (this cr4ps still on the market?) & Thiamine which is a B vitamin in virtually every ZMA formula which apparently helps with absorption.

Better off buying a cheap ass tub of ZMA or/& melatonin, if you must. It may help as a sleeping aid but it won't help increase fat loss.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Did it burn fat? Or did it merely suppress your appetite (like all speed) so that you snacked/ate less?
          It made my metabolism go crazy. I was palpitating the first time I tried it. Felt like you took a ton of caffeine. However, after the initial dose, I got used to it and things went smoothly. They make you start off with 1 capsule before meals for a week, then 2 capsules next week (something like that) so you adjust to it.

It didn't really make me suppress my appetite. It actually made me feel hungry during the first few times I took it, and it was so strong that I wasn't gaining any weight when I ate.

This was all from the old formulation though. Not sure if Hydroxycut works the same way anymore now that the ingredients have been changed. Haven't tried it in many many years.
          Last edited by Ruthless One; 10-29-2014, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
            It made my metabolism go crazy. I was palpitating the first time I tried it. Felt like you took a ton of caffeine. However, after the initial dose, I got used to it and things went smoothly. They make you start off with 1 capsule before meals for a week, then 2 capsules next week (something like that) so you adjust to it.

It didn't really make me suppress my appetite. It actually made me feel hungry during the first few times I took it, and it was so strong that I wasn't gaining any weight when I ate.

This was all from the old formulation though. Not sure if Hydroxycut works the same way anymore now that the ingredients have been changed. Haven't tried it in many many years.
            I see.

I've heard people swear by stacks and fatburners....was curious. I've always done the fitness thing the old school way.

like...cleaner eating/more cardio to cut.......

heavy lifting/stuffing my face to bulk.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              I see.

I've heard people swear by stacks and fatburners....was curious. I've always done the fitness thing the old school way.

like...cleaner eating/more cardio to cut.......

heavy lifting/stuffing my face to bulk.
              Doing it the old school way is best. I just tried the fat burner back then to see if it worked (which it did), but I wouldn't do that again, haha. I don't want to get a heart attack from those side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                This phrase rings true 99% of the time. "If it sounds too good to be true, it's too good to be true."

But hey, if you want to test it out for only $67.00, be my guest.
                So true. That is how it is with the sport of boxing itself.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  So true. That is how it is with the sport of boxing itself.
                  Yea try buying a fraud jr ppv for 70 dollars because you believe it when he says he's going for the ko and you end up getting this:

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Yea try buying a fraud jr ppv for 70 dollars because you believe it when he says he's going for the ko and you end up getting this:

Kangaroo style.

Comment

i was thinking the same thing. Its a scam and they add mike cheng since hes the number !fitness youtuber to the mix just to sell

Comment

Working...
                      X