No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Robert is waaay bigger than Ortiz! Ortiz is a short stocky guy! Robert is a huge giant, big head, wide back, thicker bones, height, reach! You guys dont realize that when people go up in weight, their bodies may not translate the same! I told everyone, he would be waaaay too big for Berto! He should have gotten a 3rd rnd TKO over Berto, Ortiz went to hell and back.

If Im not wrong Ortiz came in weighing in the 170's. No way is Guerrero bigger. Check my previous post on Berto. If you saw Berto's fight before Guerrero you saw him almost lose that. I don't care how big Guerrero is your not too intelligent when it comes to boxing if you think Floyd would remotely allow Guerrero to get away with that sh** Guerrero did with Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      Naw mang ! Guerrero best shot is NOW ! And he deserves it , besides its a safe fight for JR ,,RIGHT ?

I say bring on Guerrero!!! I'll gloat after the fight. Trust me it will be an easy outting for Floyd. Guerrero is tough but a slow brawler would get destroyed by Floyd right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        If Im not wrong Ortiz came in weighing in the 170's. No way is Guerrero bigger. Check my previous post on Berto. If you saw Berto's fight before Guerrero you saw him almost lose that. I don't care how big Guerrero is your not too intelligent when it comes to boxing if you think Floyd would remotely allow Guerrero to get away with that sh** Guerrero did with Berto.
        Ortiz is HEAVIER, but he is not bigger! He is short, and stocky, and went to hell with Berto! Berto didnt phase Robert once, he got raped. Floyd potshots, and throws one or two soft shots! Robert swarms with power shots, and hits hard as hell at ww! He tore Berto up, and should have gotten a 3rd rnd TKO! Floyd isnt going to outpunch Robert! Floyd will have to punch, and clinch! The output would be allot to handle! It would be like Floyd fighting a bigger, stronger, more durable, better, version of Hatton! Floyd will run, if he gets on the inside, its NO WAY he can block or avoid the flurries! Yea he may counter him, but not with enough power, to keep Robert from outpunching him, or stop punching period! You dont know boxing, you just look at the fact that Robert was a lightweight and say, "He's smaller, he's this, he's that!" Boy Robert fights like he is possesed, roided up freak! I know boxing, you dont know boxing.

Comment

Wow your comparing an older, wiser, stronger Floyd coming down from 154 to a Floyd barely wet @47? This Floyd would stop Hatton within 4-5 rounds and Guerrero comes straight at you. Can't judge anything off a win over Berto who has spent his whole career fighting with his feet too far apart and pointed outward at that, a disaster for him to try to attempt the shoulder roll. Berto's flaws made Guerrero look like he was as quick as Berto was when the Ghost is slow as hell.
          im talking about styles..whether he's older or not , pressure fighters with good chin will always be the style that troubles floyd..baldomir dont count coz he did'nt have an ounce of skill yet he still made floyd look like a runner ..

Comment

Originally posted by GAR1680-Boxing View Post
            If Guerrero is able to use the infighting style he used against Berto, and the ref allows it (instead of breaking them up throughout the fight), then Mayweather might have his hands full. That shoulder-roll won’t work for Floyd if Guerrero has his body against his—up against the ropes—and he’s banging away at the head and body continuously.
            Personally I think thats when Floyd shines,if Guerrero tries that same **** he used on Berto hell get picked off and Knocked out by Floyd.Berto had no answer to Guerrero's pressure yet Floyd will thrive on it with upper body movement and sharp counters on the inside.Robert Guerrero is an easy fight for Floyd,I think Canelo would be more of a threat but is that fight likely to happen?:wank:

Comment

If Alvarez fought and KO'ed Trout, no doubt about it, Alvarez would be the man at JMW and would deserve a fight vs Floyd.

Until then, he is unproven and him and Trout need to settle the score.

In the meantime, we know Mayweather Guerrero and most likely Broner vs Burns (hoping it's Gamboa) will be on the card. Hopefully if Alvarez is on that card it's vs Trout.

If Alvarez is looking to get paid this September, he better win in fashion. People need to feel that he could destroy Mayweather. You know all the pac fan boys are just waiting on the side lines ready to jump on board. They have their little bags packed and everything. For extra measure, they even brought their swimming trunks in case that boat sinks too.

Comment

I say bring on Guerrero!!! I'll gloat after the fight. Trust me it will be an easy outting for Floyd. Guerrero is tough but a slow brawler would get destroyed by Floyd right now.
                Gloat ? How could you gloat after beating a safe fight mang ?

Who should Jr fight ?

Is there a threat ? Who?

Comment

Ortiz is HEAVIER, but he is not bigger! He is short, and stocky, and went to hell with Berto! Berto didnt phase Robert once, he got raped. Floyd potshots, and throws one or two soft shots! Robert swarms with power shots, and hits hard as hell at ww! He tore Berto up, and should have gotten a 3rd rnd TKO! Floyd isnt going to outpunch Robert! Floyd will have to punch, and clinch! The output would be allot to handle! It would be like Floyd fighting a bigger, stronger, more durable, better, version of Hatton! Floyd will run, if he gets on the inside, its NO WAY he can block or avoid the flurries! Yea he may counter him, but not with enough power, to keep Robert from outpunching him, or stop punching period! You dont know boxing, you just look at the fact that Robert was a lightweight and say, "He's smaller, he's this, he's that!" Boy Robert fights like he is possesed, roided up freak! I know boxing, you dont know boxing.
                  You do realise Ortiz is taller than Gueerero right? He is a much bigger man and thus looks short. He is a stocky guy.

Comment

I'll take Mosley's and other fighters opinion on how hard Floyd hits over yours any day, all day and I agree that Floyd hits a lot harder than you and others think. Shane said Floyd's power is equal to Alvarez' power. If FLOYD HAD NO POWER OR VERY LITTLE THERE'S NO WAY HE WOULD BE 43-0 WITH 5 TITLES IN 5 DIFFERENT DIVISIONS. I've heard trainers say Floyd is deceptively strong and has deceptive power. Gotta keep'em honest and make sure your here after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      If Alvarez is looking to get paid this September, he better win in fashion. People need to feel that he could destroy Mayweather. You know all the pac fan boys are just waiting on the side lines ready to jump on board. They have their little bags packed and everything. For extra measure, they even brought their swimming trunks in case that boat sinks too.
                      Little bags packed , LMAO !!!!!!! whewwwwww,

Mang, you are the funny man mang!

Comment

Working...
                      X