No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Roach Differ on The Exact Plan For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dnut17 View Post
    Never liked Mannys fighting style or his bs humble shtick but there's no denying the guys a pitbull born to fight. That being said a Bradley rematch would sell well because of the controversy of the first fight and a Rios fight would be ridiculous action, although Manny might take more punishment in that fight even though it will probably be more one sided. At least with Bradley there's no fear of a lot of punishment cuz of Bradleys lack of power.
    No man. No more Bradley.

Comment

What about congress, Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
        wtf..5 or 6 months is a long time to stay away from the ring..3 or 4 months are even enough..what is he gonna do till september??? He will rust like a mofaka...
        its really about 3-4 months to recover fully from the concussion and then a couple months of training camp. Its not too long of a rest time. Some guys never come back from that kind of KO

Comment

Originally posted by Rosenlicht View Post
          No man. No more Bradley.
          he gets a shot at his title and fights a legit guy without the risk of taking alot of punishment sounds decent to me.

Comment

I agree with Roach on this one

April is way to soon

Comment

If Pac feels up to it why not?

Comment

I feel like April 20th is fine but thats just me, i understand waiting

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  I agree with Roach on this one

April is way to soon
                  whats up with ur sig man cant take ur superhero going down. youve got six rounds of punch stats up not to mention marquez wanted pac to go nuts throwing power shots to counter. pac never fails jab jab lunge straight left it finally caught up with him .

Comment

He has to fight Floyd to redeem himself and it appears JMM has priced himself out of a rematch.

Comment

Come on guys its Manny Pacquiao hes special.. If it was another fighter they would try to return as soon as possible

Comment

Working...
                      X