Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Pac was going to happen to Vitali. Signs were all there.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Pac was going to happen to Vitali. Signs were all there.

It really was all there. Pacquaio was 'winning on the cards' too for wtf it was worth. Pacquaio was looking great and tbh Marquez probably lost 4 of 6 rounds barring the knock down.

The difference was that Vitali was actually REGRESSING minute by minute, you can tell his level of regression. Towards the END of the 6th, Vitali was hit with brutal upper cuts and HANGED ON FOR DEAR LIFE against fat old Lennox.

Give that 6th another 20 seconds or give us a 7th round and we would have had

'Hattoned"
    Vitalied"
    Pacquaioed
    and
    Williamed'

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    It really was all there. Pacquaio was 'winning on the cards' too for wtf it was worth. Pacquaio was looking great and tbh Marquez probably lost 4 of 6 rounds barring the knock down.

The difference was that Vitali was actually REGRESSING minute by minute, you can tell his level of regression. Towards the END of the 6th, Vitali was hit with brutal upper cuts and HANGED ON FOR DEAR LIFE against fat old Lennox.

Give that 6th another 20 seconds or give us a 7th round and we would have had

'Hattoned"
    Vitalied"
    Pacquaioed
    and
    Williamed'
    LOL! The level of your stupidity just reached the new level! I thought it wasn't possible, but man you did it!

Congratulation!!!

Comment

You don't really have any other tricks in your bag, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        LOL! The level of your stupidity just reached the new level! I thought it wasn't possible, but man you did it!

Congratulation!!!
        He was on his way out dude. Lol.
        I'm glad Vitali didn't fight that 7th or he would have been Pacquaioed.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          He was on his way out dude. Lol.
          I'm glad Vitali didn't fight that 7th or he would have been Pacquaioed.
          Giving you red or replying to you in any rational way would be a pure waste of time, so...

Comment

What, Vitali was going to get knocked out by JMM? Yeah, Vitali ducked JMM because JMM was on roids.

Comment

Working...
            X