No announcement yet.

Fury Singing with Johnson on the Keyboards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury Singing with Johnson on the Keyboards

Does anyone have a link to the video of Tyson Fury singing "Wind Beneath My Wings" while Kevin Johnson plays the piano?

That was one of the funniest most surreal things I have seen lately in boxing & I am not sure if I dreamt it or not.

Haha I have been looking for that myself, managed to find a clip of Johnson at the piano and them talking but not the actual singing

Here is the clip I found, not the one I was looking for but meh

Comment

Thanks Dan. I am sure more footage exists somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
        Thanks Dan. I am sure more footage exists somewhere.
        Have Channel 5 not uploaded the fight to YouTube yet?

Comment

That was funny as fcuk I couldn't believe it when I was watching

Comment

Fury is great for boxing. What an entertainer.

Comment

Yeah, that whole segment made me feel like I was on drugs or something, not just the piano stuff but the face-off where Johnson said it was going to be like Gatti-Ward.

The entire broadcast is on youtube, can't embed but skip to about 48 minutes in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ36RSURZ8U

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Yeah, that whole segment made me feel like I was on drugs or something, not just the piano stuff but the face-off where Johnson said it was going to be like Gatti-Ward.

The entire broadcast is on youtube, can't embed but skip to about 48 minutes in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ36RSURZ8U
                Cheers Clegg.

I can't open the link "in my area" so if any techie genius's out there want to trim this video down to the singing part & then change it so I can watch it in Yankville, I will buy you a pint next time you're in South Florida

Comment

Nice to get a glimpse of the real Tyson Fury and not the fake wannabe tough ******.

Comment

Working...
                  X