• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he aint running bradley you farking idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      he aint running bradley you farking idiot
      He's promoting the fight. Every single casual that may have been watching that broadcast now knows Bradley vs. Khan is being lined up.

Comment

i hope khan being able to wear a head guard is in the contract somewere.....tiny tims head looks menacing....

Comment

Wtf is he talking about stop running?

They have barely even had time to discuss the fight...

This aint no 2 year in the making klit vs Haye

Or Pac vs JMM....Its been a few months since they even talked about them fighting lol

Tim, wake up and smell the coffee

Comment

Bradley had his tune up against that bum Alexander and now Kahn is having his tune up against McCloskey..aint no mother running g.

Comment

I used to like Bradley, but he's proven himself to be a dirty fighter. Head butts too much, and lies claiming it's accidental. Cheap ass fighter. If you so good? Why you have to cutt ppl with that ugly ass head?

Khans always been a far more exciting boxer to watch, but that may not be difficult since Bradleys style is seriously ugly and unentertaining. But I still didn't care who'd win, but now I want the dirty Bradley to lose. Ppl like him ruin boxing. They encourage others to retaliate with dirty tactics, when they should be concentrating on boxing.

Comment

Working...
              X