Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did VADA really miss a fking DBOL positive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    DBOL is usually taken for 4-6 weeks mulitple times a day in pill form. It's in and out in 3-5 hours that's why people spread it out during the day.

And you need a post cycle therapy to restore your testosterone and liver function to normal. Not sure if any PCT stuff OTC is banned by WADA or whoever the fk regulates the testing protocols.

So if this dude was enrolled in the VADA WBC **** he wasn't very worried about them showing up for at least 4-8 weeks if he did a full cycle

Tells you all you need to know about that WBC garbage. They never test anyone. I remeber Julian William's guy saying they never tested them the whole time leading up to Charlo I think. Or maybe once in a year that he was in the program.
    8 weeks is pushing it for dbol... but you know your stuff....at least someone here does. That being said testing in sports is terrible. It's expensive and rarely done but they try to say random because the "fear" is there. Robert Oberst said it best about Strongman testing.... its randomly..... once a year... unless you show signs of taking something crazy. So you pass your test and never worry about it because it's so damn expensive to test for steroids. Money is king and why waste money testing your top money makers?

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
      I've said it before in another thread but dbol is used literally for a kickstarter for cycles and has been a staple for years. It's not like clen used to lean out animals cheaply, and isn't some magical liquid you drink. It's a pill or injection so unless he claims someone switched his advil with tiny little dbol pills and "he didn't know" there's no way you couldn't. Also dbol isn't hard to get but really not a single steroid is you can type it in google lol. You can pick up tren test dbol in almost any gym as they're the most widely used... but they're not really cross contaminable as they're not used in foods anymore (well tren isn't anymore as I think it was inhumane or something).
      Thanks for the info, man... I'm learning about PEDs on a case by case basis so there's massive gaps in my knowledge... recreational drugs - now there's a topic I could write a book on, but most of 'em weren't much good for helping you fight better.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Is that a table spoon or teaspoon? Either way that's a lot of salt to a pinch.
        A serving spoon, the biggest one you'll use.

Comment

Someone in another thread posted some research he did.

UKAD tests their samples earlier than VADA, up to a couple weeks later

What's the point of that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Thanks for the info, man... I'm learning about PEDs on a case by case basis so there's massive gaps in my knowledge... recreational drugs - now there's a topic I could write a book on, but most of 'em weren't much good for helping you fight better.
            Not a problem. I've competed and I'm close with guys who have competed as IFBB pros even one who is the chemist for a large supplement company... its one of the few areas I have heavy knowledge in lol. Dbol is pretty bad but its such an odd case because while it flushes quick and gives you quick gains, it's so much water retention. Unsure how that works with boxing, outside of making you a heavier stronger target, but would imagine hurts your movement a bit throwing weight on that quickly (in a couple weeks you can put on 15+ lbs though it's almost entirely water). He'd have better going with big babys guys... that dude was on a near holy grail of stuff that blended perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              Do we have any idea what the detection window would be on a therapeutic level dose - or presumably course - of Dianabol... should in theory be possible to backtrack if we ever get dates from VADA on when they carried out testing.

Way I'm built and the way I view this sport I'm pretty much gonna assume guilt if someone pops dirty but if DBOL really is that common I'm gonna take a wild stab and guess that Whyte's gonna go with a contamination excuse. Guess we're gonna end up with the pretty merry-go-round of folk entrenching themselves in one position or another without definitive proof like we did with the Canelo situation.
              "The primary urinary metabolites are detectable for up to 3 days, and a recently discovered hydroxymethyl metabolite is found in urine for up to 19 days after a single 5 mg oral dose."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metandienone

The source used is from 2006 so the testing method is not "recently discovered" anymore.

Hearn has confirmed Whyte paid $40k for extra VADA testing and Whyte was tested multiple times.

So if Whyte was using VADA is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                "The primary urinary metabolites are detectable for up to 3 days, and a recently discovered hydroxymethyl metabolite is found in urine for up to 19 days after a single 5 mg oral dose."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metandienone

The source used is from 2006 so the testing method is not "recently discovered" anymore.

Hearn has confirmed Whyte paid $40k for extra VADA testing and Whyte was tested multiple times.

So if Whyte was using VADA is useless.
                Well yeah... TBH I think VADA is pretty useless already so I don't need to change my mind on that one. As to whether Dillian knowingly used that ish we may never know for sure. Got folk telling me contamination is very unlikely and I ain't got any real reason to disbelieve 'em though of course I'll have a little dig around anyway, see what more I can find out about it.

I do think it's weird that the conclusion Hauser seems to have drawn from this is that VADA should be the testing agency for the whole sport... how the fuck does he figure that? Ain't saying he ain't connected or that he isn't able to get inside information, but that shit stinks of agenda. Not sure 100% that was his initial intent when he broke the story but it didn't take him long to figure out the angle he wanted to take... question is who stands to gain?
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 07-25-2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

"but....VADA catches people doe!!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X