No announcement yet.

Fury agrees deal becomes Wilder Spokesman/Hypeman official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    What does everyone think did fury beat the count? Or did he deserves to be allowed to fight on regardless if he just missed the count?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
      For the 1st time & likely the last I agree with you that Fury beat the count "technically" that being said,Imho I don't think any other ref would've allowed fury to continue(especially not in the UK) nor would they have given the count in such a way as the ref did right in furys ear. Ftr I thought Fury won most the fight,but a draw isn't a robbery to me all things considered.

Comment

For the 1st time & likely the last I agree with you that Fury beat the count "technically" that being said,Imho I don't think any other ref would've allowed fury to continue(especially not in the UK) nor would they have given the count in such a way as the ref did right in furys ear. Ftr I thought Fury won most the fight,but a draw isn't a robbery to me all things considered.
        If a draw isn't a robbery, can we say the same about all the other contentious fights ending in draws aren't robberies? I.e. Bute somehow getting a draw against Badou Jack, Degale somehow getting a draw out of his fight with Badou Jack???

If I see someone beating up on you or controlling the fight through some means of jab or landing much more on you, then to me that's a robbery If you ain't gonna give it to that man.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
          If a draw isn't a robbery, can we say the same about all the other contentious fights ending in draws aren't robberies? I.e. Bute somehow getting a draw against Badou Jack, Degale somehow getting a draw out of his fight with Badou Jack???

If I see someone beating up on you or controlling the fight through some means of jab or landing much more on you, then to me that's a robbery If you ain't gonna give it to that man.
          This is why it wasn't a robbery. Besides the kd rds Wilder only needed to have won 3 rds besides the kd rds to have tied. It is completely plausible that Wilder can have won 3 non kd rds considering there were several rds where niether guy did much of anything -evenly.
          10-9
          10-9
          10-9
          10-9
          9-10
          10-9
          9-10
          8-10
          9-10
          10-9
          10-9
          8-10

113-113

The one card I cannot understand nor justify is the clown Alejandro Rochin who scored it 115-111 Wilder,I don't know what fight he was watching or by what standard he uses but hes a chump.
          Last edited by kushking; 05-19-2019, 09:44 AM.

Comment

I dont understand your post kushqueen u must be smoking that synthetic crap again.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
              I dont understand your post kushqueen u must be smoking that synthetic crap again.
              Its a lil thing called a joke,maybe you've heard of it even though your mentally challenged from drinking the swill of the ganges...

Comment

Wow Tyson Fury just agreed to become Wilders official Spokesman/Hypeman. It just goes to show if you can't beat'em in rematch join'em. And it shows Furys now officially been nuetered by the cult of Arum (a division of scientology),Fury went from saying he was robbed to now being an ex hostage with Stockholm syndrome for Wilder.

Wait 4 video 2 load
                View this post on Instagram

Congrats Bronzebomber but your the second baddest man on the planet behind me.����

A post shared by Tyson Fury (@gypsyking101) on

Anyways heres the article about it:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...ny-Joshua.html
                If he is so good why isn't he fighting a guy like Whyte or AJ instead of a guy nobody ever heard of? Wilder looked great and I'll pick him to KO Fury if Fury ever fights him again.

Comment

I thought Fury beat the count but the ref gave him way too many tests giving Fury too much recovery time. If he had not given Fury so much time to clear his head Wilder would have finished him off. I think poor refereeing cost Wilder a KO win. I believe Fury would get KOed in a rematch and he is stalling and may never fight Wilder again.

Comment

Fury runs away and fights germanys 10th best heavyweight.
                    I dont think fury will fight either wilder or joshua in the future.....he will probably make a few quid fighting less dangerous opponents and then walk away.
                    Be warned though fury your in league with lucifer arum and not may fighters walk away that easy after signing with him lol.
                    I feel the AJ VS WILDER fight is gonna happen soon just dont know when.

Comment

Tyson Fury got it right this time guys and is spot on! I just so happen to agree with his observation.

If you are a heavyweight who constantly squares up and don't move your head or feet against Deontay Wilder, then you won't stand a chance against him because he punches too hard.

Of all people, Fury should know because had a first hand account of that punching power.

Comment

Working...
                      X