No announcement yet.

Fury agrees deal becomes Wilder Spokesman/Hypeman official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
    AJ has been boxing smarter fight from fight, I'm pretty sure he would KO Wilder. He has been setting himself up each fight he has had, preparing for a safe fight. He will counter shot Wilder, possibly take him out quickly because Wilder hasn't really faced someone who is as heavy of a puncher.
    C'mon now man. AJ is robotic and predictable in everything he does. He also loses concentration in fights, and Wilder only needs that one chance to get him out of there. AJ has power but it is nowhere near the same as Wilder's. Wilder is one of the biggest punchers of ALL TIME. AJ also has nowhere near the boxing ability of Tyson Fury. So I don't know what you base your analysis off. Wilder is an awkward character and very unorthodox. I imagine they will fight an ugly attempt at a boxing match/feeling eachother out, but whereas AJ needs to set up his work, Wilder only needs that one opening and he'll have AJ on queer street. I also think Wilder has a massive speed advantage over AJ and it will surprise a lot of people.

Comment

I can't hate on Fury. He's #1 until Wilder beats him convincingly.

Plus, Wilder and Fury are basically BFF's. of course he's going to give Wilder props.

Comment

What does everyone think did fury beat the count? Or did he deserves to be allowed to fight on regardless if he just missed the count?

Comment

Fury is genius, by hyping Wilder he is just hyping himself as the #1 HW who already fought and did beat Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            What does everyone think did fury beat the count? Or did he deserves to be allowed to fight on regardless if he just missed the count?

The count on that video starts as Fury is falling and Wilder is not in the neutral corner. No doubt posted by an uneducated black supremacist.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              The count on that video starts as Fury is falling and Wilder is not in the neutral corner. No doubt posted by an uneducated black supremacist.
              Whenever someone references someone else on the assumption of race & adds the word"uneducated" it shows who the "uneducated" person is. And to also assume they are not only black but also a "supremacist" despite your just admitting to not knowing who it even was, shows an inferiority complex as well as that the person saying it is likely the "supremacist".

Comment

Whenever someone references someone else on the assumption of race & adds the word"uneducated" it shows who the "uneducated" person is. And to also assume they are not only black but also a "supremacist" despite your just admitting to not knowing who it even was, shows an inferiority complex as well as that the person saying it is likely the "supremacist".
                and what about his point about the video? Are you going to address that?

Comment

Nah. The only people who claim Wilder won and actually believe it are the LDBC type.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    and what about his point about the video? Are you going to address that?
                    The video was posted by Wilder & was originally a video made by someone else(I don't know who) Its ok to say the video was posted by a fanboi/a nuthugger,/wildette etc. Theres no need to drag "black supremacist" into it. Nobody said anyone has to agree with it

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      C'mon now man. AJ is robotic and predictable in everything he does. He also loses concentration in fights, and Wilder only needs that one chance to get him out of there. AJ has power but it is nowhere near the same as Wilder's. Wilder is one of the biggest punchers of ALL TIME. AJ also has nowhere near the boxing ability of Tyson Fury. So I don't know what you base your analysis off. Wilder is an awkward character and very unorthodox. I imagine they will fight an ugly attempt at a boxing match/feeling eachother out, but whereas AJ needs to set up his work, Wilder only needs that one opening and he'll have AJ on queer street. I also think Wilder has a massive speed advantage over AJ and it will surprise a lot of people.
                      Luis Ortiz is considerably slower and not as talented of a boxer as AJ, it remains to be seen what Wilder would do against Joshua. I really highly doubt Wilder would just go in there and find a way through Joshua's guard. Think you might be underestimating the talent of him.

We saw Joshua get put down before proper hard by Wladimir, so we know he can take a punch and get back up from something like that. I want to see Wilder Vs. AJ next, but like Wilder always does the big excuse maker always finds a way to avoid big fights. He's wasted a fight with Brazil and he will likely fight some other cannon fodder or leftovers.

Comment

Working...
                      X