No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Hahahaha you have to be kidding me! You rail against corruption yet you're ok with the emails. She ran the state department! It's not like she was just running for president.

Some how I'm not shocked.
    Rail against corruption? When? Where? What? Who? You're confusing me with MCC.

I'm going to watch MNF. No emails in football.

Comment

• Comment

• Me and my friends had a house greeting party yesterday...it was 10 of us there.

We all had a discussion about Trump and the Democrats....9 out of 10 of us said that we will vote for Trump in 2020.

All 10 of us are BLACK and we live in Brooklyn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          Me and my friends had a house greeting party yesterday...it was 10 of us there.

We all had a discussion about Trump and the Democrats....9 out of 10 of us said that we will vote for Trump in 2020.

Glad there's people that can see through all the BS.

Comment

Democrats take black vote for granted

Democrats are too busy catering to Hispanic illegal immigrants than working for the black community

Time for black Americans to vote Republican

Make the Republicans work for blacks

Make Democrats stop taking blacks for granted

Comment

Thank God that you live in Brooklyn, because there is no way in Hell Trump wins NY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Dumb ass question, and you know it is.

Do you think we should abandon allies that have helped us out in the region against our enemies such as the Taliban (in Iraq) and Isis (in Syria) which the Kurds have done for us? I'm assuming you do, since as a Trumptard you believe NATO and Europe is our foe and competitor, never mind we've spilled blood with them defending Western Democracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Thank God that you live in Brooklyn, because there is no way in Hell Trump wins NY.
                  Because of all the illegal alien voters?

Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
                    C'mon dude do you think anyone clicks on those TYT videos? Everyone knows they're full of chit. They were so sure about Russia huh? Lol I guess just keep trying. Oh and don't forget to like and sub so they can get paid lol.

Comment

• Tyt is disgusting

They have this Armenian chick that tyt has deny the Armenian genocide didnt happen

Disgusting biatch

How much money is worth it to go on air and deny 1.5 million Armenians being killed by Turks just because your boss is Turkish?

Comment

Working...
                      X