No announcement yet.

Toronto Preacher Arrested For "Hate Speech"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    LOL again, you want me to post vids of Dems and harassment?
    The guy is British. He supports Muslim Imams talking about bombing the UK and bringing Shariah Law to the streets. He considers that free speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      As crazy as it sounds, I'm rooting for Toronto
      Oh hell no! USA! Haha

Comment

What I got out of that video was the man was arrested for disturbing the peace.

Comment

Oh hell no! USA! Haha
          I want Kawhi to win

Comment

While at the same time opening their arms to Muslims.

Because there's no hate speech coming from those people.

Comment

That would be on PRIVATE property.
              Wherever you're causing problems you're causing problems & the police are likely to come deal with you.

I don't know why causing a disturbance in front of where I'm eating lunch is any different then causing a disturbance in front of a church.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Wherever you're causing problems you're causing problems & the police are likely to come deal with you.

I don't know why causing a disturbance in front of where I'm eating lunch is any different then causing a disturbance in front of a church.
                The point is one is private property and the other is public. Public property is for all speech, even ones you don't agree with. Of course the political left believes it should be one way.

I don't want to see faggots walking around almost naked and pantomiming like they are going to fuck each other in assless chaps out in the public in their gay pride parades, but that's considered free speech.

So I say anything goes.
                Last edited by Theodore; 06-13-2019, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  The point is one is private property and the other is public. Public property is for all speech, even ones you don't agree with. Of course the political left believes it should be one way.
                  Idk that in front of a church IS private property. The sidewalk is public from my understanding, but maybe I'm incorrect on that.

Regardless a disturbance downtown is gonna attact police lets be serious.

I don't want to see faggots walking around almost naked and pantomiming like they are going to fuck each other in assless chaps out in the public in their gay pride parades, but that's considered free speech.
                  Thats a parade. They have to get permits & all sorts of bs for that. If this guy got a permit to walk down the street I'd assume he wouldn't have been arrested.

So I say anything goes.
                  Tell that to the police when you are outside a bakery or w/e this guy was in front of with a megaphone & I wish you luck with not being arrested.

Comment

This will be another historical cycle where the gay thing becomes more and more extreme and oppressive until society slingshots back in the opposite direction and drives them into hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Idk that in front of a church IS private property. The sidewalk is public from my understanding, but maybe I'm incorrect on that.

Regardless a disturbance downtown is gonna attact police lets be serious.

Thats a parade. They have to get permits & all sorts of bs for that. If this guy got a permit to walk down the street I'd assume he wouldn't have been arrested.

Tell that to the police when you are outside a bakery or w/e this guy was in front of with a megaphone & I wish you luck with not being arrested.
                      How many times have antifa caused a disturbance?

Comment

Working...
                      X