Collapse
No announcement yet.

lil g vs egg rolls is a waste of time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a waste if it doesn't lead to the Canelo trilogy or Andrade fight. But if it does, then does it matter he is fighting Rolls next month?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Privelaged privelaged privelaged but this just further proves ggg is a damn joke.
      You are the joke hater. You hero is afraid to fight this joke again. He would rather fight Spence or Andrade or anybody else besides this joke who kicked his ass twice and wants to do it again. GGG is Canelo's biggest money fight by far and DAZN wants it to be his next fight but eam Canelo and Oscar seem to want none of it. GGG will quickly blast out his cherrypick and if Canelo mans up he will beat him and get the win even in Vegas. He has a new better trainer and he will run Canelo out of gas and kill him in the late rounds. Canelo couldn't put Jacobs down but GGG dropped a better Jacobs. Canelo easily beat Jacobs but he gassed badly in the 2nd half of the fight. Stamina is his 's 450 punches unless of course Canelo makes him wait until he is 39 before fighting him again.

Comment

Fight sucks and I'm not interested in it.

Comment

It's a **** fight that won't show too much of where he's at. We needed a stiffer test to see where he's at physically and mentally. He's still good enough to be someone ranked higher but I can see why DAZN is doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
            Egg Rolls might shock the world
            yes by coming out as a tranny

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
              why is this bullsht even sanctioned??

he from canada doe

i remember when andre ward got one of his tomato cans denied by the commission.

that shouldve happened here
              So what makes GGG, lil G exactly?

Would he be lil G if he was a heavyweight?

Or is that just a way to criticize a fighter like 'Clenelo' is?

Comment

Working...
              X