What are these synthol freaks thinking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man what goes through these guys minds? "Gains gains gains gains gains"

Comment

They're weak betas. I remember one time at a club I saw some douche who obviously had injections in his arms and chest flexing and showing off to some hot girls. Being the boss I am, I went over there and showed those ****s some real muscle. They all turned their attention to me and he didn't like it so he gave me a dirty look. Thats when I lost it. I shoved the girls out of my way and started towards that guy and he tried to run but I grabbed him by his shirt. I told him I'd give him a 10 second head start but when I caught him he'd get the beating of his life OR he can stay put while I smacked him the face a few times to teach him a lesson. He chose the latter and I smacked him 4 times in the face with my large hands in front the girls, then I turned him around and kicked him in the ass and everyone laughed at him. I give him credit though, usually when I strong arm a man in front of women he cries like a little girl. Anyway, he walked off and I banged the hottest girl there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickWall View Post
        They're weak betas. I remember one time at a club I saw some douche who obviously had injections in his arms and chest flexing and showing off to some hot girls. Being the boss I am, I went over there and showed those ****s some real muscle. They all turned their attention to me and he didn't like it so he gave me a dirty look. Thats when I lost it. I shoved the girls out of my way and started towards that guy and he tried to run but I grabbed him by his shirt. I told him I'd give him a 10 second head start but when I caught him he'd get the beating of his life OR he can stay put while I smacked him the face a few times to teach him a lesson. He chose the latter and I smacked him 4 times in the face with my large hands in front the girls, then I turned him around and kicked him in the ass and everyone laughed at him. I give him credit though, usually when I strong arm a man in front of women he cries like a little girl. Anyway, he walked off and I banged the hottest girl there.
        Very moving story, it put tears in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

This dude is from Brazil I think. Probably one of the worst I've seen.

Looks legit, bro!
          His arms look like the turds I dropped this morning. Courtesy of breakfast burrito and coffee.

Comment

I wonder if synthol would work on my c0ck.

Comment

They look like old fat mothers

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                They might if they're jelly and greasy enough then you could wank with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  google Man-spends-6-years-injecting-silicone-into-his-PENIS

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    google Man-spends-6-years-injecting-silicone-into-his-PENIS

Damn, six years.

Think I'll just try it for a year.

Comment

Wtf.........................:*******:

Comment

Working...
                      X