Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios Could Stop Pacquiao...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this going to happen the week after every fight now?

Who's it going to be next week? My guess will be Alexander looking good against Bailey and then being hailed as the next ATG. Either that or the winner of N'dam/Quillin destroys Martinez...maybe both.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post

Who's it going to be next week? My guess will be Alexander looking good against Bailey and then being hailed as the next ATG. Either that or the winner of N'dam/Quillin destroys Martinez...maybe both.

Its been going on for a while now.
      We've had Chavez Jr beats everyone (on his victory over Lee)
      Golovkin was crowned the future GOAT and ATG for beating Proksa.
      We're now on to Rios stops Manny Pacquaio.

Comment

LOL. A lot of this hating on rios, are the same people saying Alvarado will be too much for him. typical haters.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post

Just wait, we still have Mares fighting along with Broner-DeMarco, and my sleeper pick, Erislandy Lara

Comment

hell yeah lots of hater like if hes done something to them or something lol.. yeah he has bad defense who cares..

Comment

stop pacquiao from...? i know you dont mean in the ring, so from what?

Comment

Rios a.k.a NSB's Roberto Duran

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
                  Rios a.k.a NSB's Roberto Duran
                  you have no room to talk. you think Pwill is the new hearns for crying out loud.

Comment

Pacquiao grabs and holds on the inside??? I can't think of a single Freddie Roach fighter that grabs and holds on the inside...

Also, Ricky Hatton was fast... That was one of his defining features

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                      pacquiao would destroy rios like he did hatton. the fight wouldn't last very long. rios would be easiest fight pacquiao has had since hatton.
                      Pacquiao is not stopping Rios with one punch. People are complaining that Rios is getting over-hyped/over-rated, but it seems like many are severely underrating him. Yes we know, he can be out-boxed, but it doesn't mean he'll automatically lose to every boxer. Rios is a young brawler with the ability to fight on the inside and throw combinations. He has a strong chin, an even stronger will and has the pop to go along with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X