Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If Any Boxing Memorabilia Do You Own?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ali frazier dual signed glove priceless baby!!!!ali signed religous phamflet frazier singed photo tyson signed shorts calzaghe signed photo ken buchanen signed glove and photo

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      And they are so nasty. Cool an anything, I would re-live my younger days and replicate the Frazier knockdown over and over again with those toys.

lol u playing with your dolls again burner?

Comment

I have a WBC and IBF belt that's hanging on the wall of my man cave.

Comment

a pair of REYES gloves signed by BARRERA & MORALES

Comment

I got a few autographed pictures and programs.
            Last edited by hbo_boxingfan; 04-27-2012, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              lol u playing with your dolls again burner?
              what do you mean "again." I don't recall stopping.

Comment

1st Ring Magazine (The real one), Plus others from the 1920's to the present.

Boxing Gloves from the Sharkey/Kid McCoy fight, Sugar Ray Robinson, Sonny Liston fights, Plus many others.

Western Union telegram thanking Joe Louis, Buddy Baer and Jacobs for donating there purse to the Navy relief fund.

IBF, WBA, WBC and the WBO World Championship Belts. Also a Rep. of the John L. Sullivan World Championship Belt.

Original Poster art for the "Devil and Mr. Jones" oil on canvas

Original Poster art for "Duran vs Pazienza" 1 Charcoal and chalk on poster board

Original oil painting for Carmen Basilio vs. Tony DeMarco world Welterweight Championship

Original Pastel on brown paper Poster for "Bowe Golota 2" not used for the second fight in Atlantic City
                "Six Big Men" Madison Square Garden promotion for event

Ticket stubs of fights of Sugar Ray Robinson, Benny Leonard, Mickey Walker, Zale, Graziano, Wills, Firpo, Dempsey, Etc.

Poster of the Dempsey/Tunney fight I, another one from 1898 of Kid McCoy/Gus Ruhlin fight, Plus many others.

Two complete sets of the Ring Record Books, plus the T.S. Andrew Records Books, Everlast Record Books, etc.

PLUS, many, many other items, such as books, one is signed by Jack Dempsey, Magazines, pictures, other boxing gloves, punching bags, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hhascup View Post
                  1st Ring Magazine (The real one), Plus others from the 1920's to the present.

Boxing Gloves from the Sharkey/Kid McCoy fight, Sugar Ray Robinson, Sonny Liston fights, Plus many others.

Western Union telegram thanking Joe Louis, Buddy Baer and Jacobs for donating there purse to the Navy relief fund.

IBF, WBA, WBC and the WBO World Championship Belts. Also a Rep. of the John L. Sullivan World Championship Belt.

Original Poster art for the "Devil and Mr. Jones" oil on canvas

Original Poster art for "Duran vs Pazienza" 1 Charcoal and chalk on poster board

Original oil painting for Carmen Basilio vs. Tony DeMarco world Welterweight Championship

Original Pastel on brown paper Poster for "Bowe Golota 2" not used for the second fight in Atlantic City
                  "Six Big Men" Madison Square Garden promotion for event

Ticket stubs of fights of Sugar Ray Robinson, Benny Leonard, Mickey Walker, Zale, Graziano, Wills, Firpo, Dempsey, Etc.

Poster of the Dempsey/Tunney fight I, another one from 1898 of Kid McCoy/Gus Ruhlin fight, Plus many others.

Two complete sets of the Ring Record Books, plus the T.S. Andrew Records Books, Everlast Record Books, etc.

PLUS, many, many other items, such as books, one is signed by Jack Dempsey, Magazines, pictures, other boxing gloves, punching bags, etc.
                  That original Ring would be a treasure to have! Nice collection.

Comment

Working...
                  X