No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is Destined to Lose to Cotto on this FIGHT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao is Destined to Lose to Cotto on this FIGHT

here's my opinion. we all know cotto-pac are under top rank. if ever pacquiao wins over cotto who will he fight next? we all know that pbf-pac wont happen because mayweather will ask for the bigger share and father bob wont accept it. father bob will milk all he can for his two biggest fighters, so this is going to be another pac-morales trilogy like. first fight goes to cotto because pacquiao had too many distractions, second goes to manny winning a UD to old and washed cotto, third might be controversial unless either one will get ktfo. it's all played out.

PAC will lose 100% certain of that, he has NO chance against COTTO

Comment

I don't see a fix bein involved, but I think Cotto wins the fight.

Comment

I think Cotto will win, but I don't know about all that **** you were talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by War God View Post
          here's my opinion. we all know cotto-pac are under top rank. if ever pacquiao wins over cotto who will he fight next? we all know that pbf-pac wont happen because mayweather will ask for the bigger share and father bob wont accept it. father bob will milk all he can for his two biggest fighters, so this is going to be another pac-morales trilogy like. first fight goes to cotto because pacquiao had too many distractions, second goes to manny winning a UD to old and washed cotto, third might be controversial unless either one will get ktfo. it's all played out.
          dont get to far ahead of yourself. JMM may beat ***weather and spoil your dream lol

Comment

cotto will win for sure. second fight will be UD for pacquiao with weight drained past cotto. third fight i don't know yet.

do u think if pac beats cotto, his fight with pbf will happen? i dont fuucking think so.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              dont get to far ahead of yourself. JMM may beat ***weather and spoil your dream lol
              i hope jmm beats that idiot. but even so, pac-pbf won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by War God View Post
                cotto will win for sure. second fight will be UD for pacquiao with weight drained past cotto. third fight i don't know yet.

do u think if pac beats cotto, his fight with pbf will happen? i dont fuucking think so.
                Can you tell me the winning Florida Lottery numbers ?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Can you tell me the winning Florida Lottery numbers ?
                  oh ok. it's 1-14-09-69-100-3

Comment

[QUOTE=War God;6006449]here's my opinion. we all know cotto-pac are under top rank. if ever pacquiao wins over cotto who will he fight next? we all know that pbf-pac wont happen because mayweather will ask for the bigger share and father bob wont accept it. father bob will milk all he can for his two biggest fighters, so this is going to be another pac-morales trilogy like. first fight goes to cotto because pacquiao had too many distractions, second goes to manny winning a UD to old and washed cotto, third might be controversial unless either one will get ktfo. it's all played out.[/QUOTE

This crossed my mind a while ago, but then I thought, even if manny wins a decision. He aint gonna be the same. If he don't wipe the floor with cotto, and it goes the distance, cotto will touch him many times and manny will be on the down from here on out. And if they do have a trilogy, then cotto by KO like what manny did to eric. The end

Comment

Working...
                    X