Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva v Rich Franklin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol no offense taken, jus surprised franklin is gettin written off so easy, yup i'll pick rich franklin 2 win this weekend ground and pound victory, like i mentioned earlier silva was taken down so easy by his last 2 opponents, sure he won but i still think franklin is strong enough2 control silva on the ground.
    peace.

Comment

this fight should be good, regardless of the outcome. as much as i want to see rich win it, i dont see that happening in the standup. if he can get to the ground press silva against the cage and get punches in, i think he's got a shot. if the fight stays standing, silva by ko, round 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
        lol no offense taken, jus surprised franklin is gettin written off so easy, yup i'll pick rich franklin 2 win this weekend ground and pound victory, like i mentioned earlier silva was taken down so easy by his last 2 opponents, sure he won but i still think franklin is strong enough2 control silva on the ground.
        peace.
        Yeah, basically Rich's only chance is to take it to the ground I think... hopefully for his sake he's been working on the takedown/ground game and will have a proper strategy this time (e.g., aside from sluging it out). However, Silva sorta outclassed him the last time out, and I think he KOs him again. And Silva'll probly be expecting Rich to try and take it to the ground, so that'll only make it tougher.. Silva may punish him as he comes in.

Comment

Working...
        X