Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    You can't make this up
    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Sounds exactly like those guys in the streets who are borderline casuals and after every big fight, you hear them arguing that it was rigged.
    He probably is one of those casuals. You know, it's the internet. Anyone can be anything they wanna be. In this case, he's a long time fan!

Comment

If you guys really believe this ****, why are you still fans? If I believed what you do I couldn't bring myself to watch boxing at all.

Comment

Or maybe your fighter lost.... If the fighter u wanted to win won this thread wouldnt be here but yes pretty much everything is corrupted in the states.

Comment

great original post. of course it was a set up, there was ****ed up officiating on the undercard fights in both events too. it was a con. but as long as the guy they all love won (diva ward) they are more than happy to be conned. they are happy to be force fed predetermined outcomes as long as it means they can brag. they couldnt give two ****s whether it was fair or not

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            I notice how you focus on the bully narrative. Haha. Hook, line and sinker.
            That's how I see it. Kov couldn't deal with the inside work or the body work. Shouldn't be surprising seeing as none of his opponents had been able to attack him in that fashion.

Comment

lmao

ward wasnt relevant last year and brought no fans or money

now you "follow the money" and you could have clearly seen ward would be victorious? lmao...you cant make this stuff up...these golovkin fanboys are real pieces of work...id love to see dr wendy rhoades to an analysis on them

people like this ruin the fun in following the sport for us real boxing fans....
              Last edited by Curt Henning; 06-22-2017, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by curt henning View Post
                lmao

ward wasnt relevant last year and brought no fans or money

now you "follow the money" and you could have clearly seen ward would be victorious? Lmao...you cant make this stuff up...these golovkin fanboys are real pieces of work...id love to see dr wendy rhoades to an analysis on them

people like this ruin the fun in following the sport for us real boxing fans....
                good post, sore losers indeed, REMEMBER he couldn't sell out his home town
                Last edited by uppercut510; 06-22-2017, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  good post, sore losers indeed, REMEMBER he couldn't sell out his home town
                  its typical golovkin fanboy flip flopping and making contradicting statements.....i know people who are like this in real life and they are not respected and are terrible at their jobs...they are usually slobs too

one minute ward aint relevant and brings nothing to the table when they need to defend golovkins duck of ward

now ward is a big benefactor of the "system" when they need an explanation as to why he beat the will out of the guy that was supposed to savagely KO him.....

it really does sap the fun out of being a boxing fan coming here and having to read garbage like this

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    great original post. of course it was a set up, there was ****ed up officiating on the undercard fights in both events too. it was a con. but as long as the guy they all love won (diva ward) they are more than happy to be conned. they are happy to be force fed predetermined outcomes as long as it means they can brag. they couldnt give two ****s whether it was fair or not
                    Yeah. It's really silly the whole thing. Ha

Comment

Working...
                    X