Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward, Tony Bellew in talks for Cruiserweight fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a reputable newspaper so probably not fake. Good fight actually if it happens. Up there with Khan vs Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      I say every top 10 cruiserweight beats Ward easily.
      I'm gonna say 2 of the top 5 CW can beat Ward. From what i've seen, i'd give Breidis and Gassiev a shot. Usyk is horrible, sloppy and makes me laugh how he had a good amateur career but I can't underestimate him too much, Lebedev is old, Bellew stylistically can't beat Ward.

Comment

ducking stevenson and usyk then. ward is going to beat bellew and then claim he beat a heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
          Ward should fight a better opponent like Usyk or Briedis.

And this time, do VADA testing and have an honest referee.
          Why are you still following boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I'm gonna say 2 of the top 5 CW can beat Ward. From what i've seen, i'd give Breidis and Gassiev a shot. Usyk is horrible, sloppy and makes me laugh how he had a good amateur career but I can't underestimate him too much, Lebedev is old, Bellew stylistically can't beat Ward.
            hes barely lost a round in his pro career?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              ducking stevenson and usyk then. ward is going to beat bellew and then claim he beat a heavyweight.
              lol expect nothing less from you

Comment

Pretty Ricky Conlan vs Danny Wheeler

This fights been brewing for quite some time. Danny Wheeler got to go get that revenge for the sucker punch Pretty Ricky got him with. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  hes barely lost a round in his pro career?
                  Barely? He's won all of his fights comfortably yes, his massive sample of 12 fights. But he's lost rounds, let's not exaggerate. And if he's barely lost any rounds, better start believing now, he'll lose at least 7 to Ward once he gets comfortable at CW after the Bellew fight, should that happen.

You say "he's barely lost a round" for someone like wlad in his prime. Which would be true. Usyk has lost rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Look at the sizes of top cruiserweights and their reaches. Ward is too small.

Usyk is supposed to be horrible, but dude is golden olympic medalist and unbeaten as a pro. Ok.

This Ward hype is insane..

Comment

I wanted to see Haye-Bellew 2 but **** it lets see this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X