Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC Exec: Good Stoppage of Kovalev, Ward's Shots Were Legal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    What he said is that comebacks happen e.g ward-kovalev I, marquez-pacquiao I, pacquiao-marquez IV, joshua-klitschko etc etc

And you're lying to yourself if you think you know what would, you like everyone else can make an educated guess, maybe people are forgetting kovalev was wobbled in those last 50 seconds, he was hurt, not so tired he was stumbling around, he was defending well near the end and the end of the round was fast approaching.
    I wasn't asking you, he can answer for himself

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      What the hell fight is that in your sig?

I mean those shots were clearly beltline bro...but I'd still like to see for myself

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
        What the hell fight is that in your sig?

I mean those shots were clearly beltline bro...but I'd still like to see for myself
        Derrick Gainer vs. Freddie Norwood

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          What he said is that comebacks happen e.g ward-kovalev I, marquez-pacquiao I, pacquiao-marquez IV, joshua-klitschko etc etc

And you're lying to yourself if you think you know what would, you like everyone else can make an educated guess, maybe people are forgetting kovalev was wobbled in those last 50 seconds, he was hurt, not so tired he was stumbling around, he was defending well near the end and the end of the round was fast approaching.

nope, I did not see that

I saw him fake a low-blow, and Ward let him off the hook

truth be known, Ward should have finished him there and then

and now the argument would be.....

cheap-shot vs defend yourself at all times

Kovalev turned his back on Ward TWICE in that round

it is very rare for a veteran to ever do something like that

that was the writing on the wall, he was done

fair point about comebacks..... but Kovalev does not have the amazing recuperative powers of Marquez, he fades.....

the fight should have continued, but the result was not affected

Comment

Working...
          X