No announcement yet.

Possible terrorist attack on London Bridge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    They fund the spread of the wahabi ideology which many of these nutjobs adhere to.
    Isis actually hate saudi

Comment

• until we start changing our priority from being politically correct to protecting our citizens, this type of **** is going to happen every week.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I hope so too. My store is a franchise of a major European firm so they would possibly try to send a message by attacking it but I doubt that will happen. As I said and the article I posted noted, Jamaicans are warm, friendly, and welcoming people. We don't give of hatred, so it's hard for people to hate us.

Where do you live Brometheus? I bet Muslims live there too and they are peaceful too.
        When did this guy become such a piece of shit?.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          What do all of those countries have in common? Their foreign policy is pretty defensive, non-aggressive for the most part. The terrorists are usually focused on countries which are involved in the middle east. They are weak fools who target the innocent. Like killing civilians is going to get them to heaven. Morons. Deal with them in the toughest way possible.
          Oh look here's a Muslim deflecting the blame. What's new?. Always somebody else's fault other than the Muslim terrorists coming atrocities all over the World.

Comment

• My homeland is one messed up place. No doubt life will go on as normal and Brits will live in acceptance until the next attack. England is turning into the pits.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Are you European?

If so, why are you guys not demanding gun rights for the citizenry?
              I'm Uk. We don't really see ourselves as European in the same way the Japanese don't see themselves as Asian.

No one will demand gun rights here. Our culture is very different to America, people will just post some hashtags, sing some oasis songs about not being angry, make some long Facebook posts about how most Muslims are decent people and how it's a peaceful religion and move on until the next attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I hope so too. My store is a franchise of a major European firm so they would possibly try to send a message by attacking it but I doubt that will happen. As I said and the article I posted noted, Jamaicans are warm, friendly, and welcoming people. We don't give of hatred, so it's hard for people to hate us.

Where do you live Brometheus? I bet Muslims live there too and they are peaceful too.
                warm friendly people with the highest homicide rate in the world?

nvm I checked you dropped from #1 to #5 most murdery people in the world... Good job

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  I love how pansy Europe from their hypocritical moral high horses were trying to shame USA for basically passing laws that said we aren't taking any of these people in. In fact lets not forget when Trump brought up the Muslim ban, people in Europe nearly **** their pants. Well that Muslim ban keeps sounding better day by day for the USA.
                  not all of us mate. just the whiny liberals on social media. im all for a muslim ban, why do they need to come to the west if there way of life is so superior any way?

Comment

• Its not looking good for Muslims! While i think Islam is cancer, i cant help but feel sorry for the good ones that will suffer the consequences. its like these attacks were timed for Ramadan

By and large, the most murderous and dangerous group in history is the European Caucasian male, responsible for millions of deaths via genocide. the White Man is still dangerous, but killing more covertly via proxy and funding of despots.

But now the focus and justifyably so is on Arabs and Islam the world's fastest growing religion.

Violence is the story of humanity, folks!

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
                      Its not looking good for Muslims! While i think Islam is cancer, i cant help but feel sorry for the good ones that will suffer the consequences. its like these attacks were timed for Ramadan

By and large, the most murderous and dangerous group in history is the European Caucasian male, responsible for millions of deaths via genocide. the White Man is still dangerous, but killing more covertly via proxy and funding of despots.

But now the focus and justifyably so is on Arabs and Islam the world's fastest growing religion.

Violence is the story of humanity, folks!
                      stfu phaggot. "peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                      X