Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on Golovkin: I Have Never Been Intimidated By Anything!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
    That's bad spanish, bruh.

Perhaps you meant: "No le tengo miedo a nadie."

Haha, I'm just typing it the way Canelo said it. I believe he said it that way in a couple of interviews I heard him in.

Your way sounds like the correct way though. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Don't forget the BEST quote of ALL...

"GGG KNOCKOUTS ANYONE at 160"

"Gennady Golovkin's KO streak ends in decision win over Daniel Jacobs"

ummm ******, Jacobs was way above 160 lbs no wonder he skipped the weight in lol. so your comment failed lol and that quote is still accurate !

And stilll....
      Last edited by MantisToboggan; 04-21-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        I gave you my fair assetment of Jaobs. Now can you explain to me how that RTard thinks Jacobs is better than Andre Ward and GGG would KO Ward???

What is "your" assessment on Ward??? And don't go RTARD! Be factual and UNemotional...
        Ward is better than Jacobs in almost every facet of boxing other than punching power. Ggg wouldn't ko ward, wouldn't even come close. Ggg would likely lose an 8-4 kind of decision to ward.

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
          ummm ******, Jacobs was way above 160 lbs no wonder he skipped the weight in lol. so your comment failed lol and that quote is still accurate !

And stilll....
          Exactly when he was above 160??
          On fight night? So it was ggg too..
          He was never above 160 on the scale and if you are referring to the ibf rehydration weigh in ggg was also well above 160 too...

Comment

Originally posted by bernardo20oct View Post
            Cant wait till Canelo KO triple flop on September so yall shut the fuucck up once in for all!
            And what happens if the fight doesn't happen once again, Mr. Amaya?

Comment

It will happen, unless triple flop keeps refusing to sign the offered contract.

Comment

Prove us wrong and fight him, then. Back up all your ****ing talk rather than hand your balls and belts over like you did before.

Comment

Canelo and triple b are doing great at building this fight, when it does happen it will have made 3 or 4 times the amount of money it would have made if it had happened last year. That being said, Canelo wins easy, and pays triple b less to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Goyotronico View Post
                    So what you are saying is that Canelo should not fight GGG because he will get hurt and his career would end with another L on his record, so he should fight lesser opposition just to cash on in, heck no, we pay and we demand what we think are the best fights, the best vs the best, besides that, Boxers know what are they getting in to when they become PRO, that's why is a high risk high reward sport, we as the viewers pay to see them perform, and the Canelo vs GGG fight is what everyone wants to see, by your logic, it seems that is totally fine that Canelo keeps bullying other fighters being the heavier fighter which can seriously hurt the fighter with lesser weight or in the Chavez Jr fight bring him down to a division he does not fight to have him weight drained, which also can potentially hurt him. there is no Honor in that, he is not a warrior and in no way represent the great Mexican fighters, he is a overhyped overrated fighter made to look good in handicapped fights.

I know that Canelo is a good boxer, but until he steps up against opposition his size, weight and talent I wont have him high in the list of good or great fighters, he is just a hype-job until he proves different.
                    Not at all what I'm saying. He definitely should fight g string and he will. When the timing is right for him. Alot of people called Mayweather a coward and all the same things people are calling Canelo. I never did cause I knew he wasn't afraid of Pacquiao. Now I don't even like Mayweather but I gotta give it to him. He's a smart man. If he had fought Pacquiao back in 2010 when they first discussed the fight do you think he would of made 250 million like he did fighting him 5 years later?? **** no!
                    But he fought him at the right time, still beat him and made all that money for himself. Tell me what he did wasn't smart?
                    Canelo offered g string plenty of money. 15 million to be exact. He's trying to make the fight.
                    Why is gonna pay a guy more money than he needs too just to make all you guys happy when at the end of the day you guys don't give a **** a boxer's well being.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pozomuro View Post
                      Funny.... I though Boxing was a sport.
                      A sport is a business too! Think about it

Comment

Working...
                      X