Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khurtsidze: Daniel Jacobs Helped Me Prepare For Langford Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King_ View Post
    How is this for the interim WBO title? Doesn't Billy Joe Saunders have the WBO? Can somebody explain plz
    Saunders paid Khurtsidze to step aside in order to fight GGG in a unification bout because Khurtsidze was the mandatory challenger. Therefore, the winner of this fight wins the interim to become mandatory for the supposed unifided champion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
      Lol, Jacobs had a 5'4" midget munchkin for a sparring partner to prepare him for Triple G? What the? Lol
      Why don't you give him a try?

Comment

Khurtsidze has moved from a 11/10 underdog 2 days ago.

now he's a 2/5 favorite ffs

Comment

Anyone know how much step aside money Khurtsidze was given?

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
            He had Ievghen Khytrov, Sergiy Deverychenko and Khurtszide there, sounds like a good team of sparring partners for me.

Oh yeah, for sure I know Jacobs had good sparring. I didn't know Khurtsidze was 5'4". I probably would have chose someone else though instead of someone from the Lollipop Guild from Munchkin Land in Khurtsidze with Jacobs being 6 foot or 6' 1 " and Triple G being 5' 10". But he got his work in and gave a good performance against Triple G, that's for sure, no doubt about it.
            Last edited by The Time; 04-18-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuavale View Post
              Why don't you give him a try?

I'm too big for that dude, 5' 11" 225 pounds.

Comment

Anybody remember this gem?

"I LIKE MIKE TYSON. I LIKE!!!!"

Warrrrrr Mini-Mikeeeee
                Special performance by Khurtsidze.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                  Lol, Jacobs had a 5'4" midget munchkin for a sparring partner to prepare him for Triple G? What the? Lol
                  He also had Khytrov and Dereyanchenko - and between the 3 of them, Khytrov for the power, Derevyanchenko for the technical ability and Khurtsidze for the relentlessness I reckon he got as good prep as he would have anywhere.

Comment

Anybody remember this gem?

"I LIKE MIKE TYSON. I LIKE!!!!"

Warrrrrr Mini-Mikeeeee
                    Remember it? I post that **** every time I get the slightest excuse. In fact I was just about to post it here you bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      He also had Khytrov and Dereyanchenko - and between the 3 of them, Khytrov for the power, Derevyanchenko for the technical ability and Khurtsidze for the relentlessness I reckon he got as good prep as he would have anywhere.

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                      He had Ievghen Khytrov, Sergiy Deverychenko and Khurtszide there, sounds like a good team of sparring partners for me.

Oh yeah, for sure I know Jacobs had good sparring. I didn't know Khurtsidze was 5'4". I probably would have chose someone else though instead of someone from the Lollipop Guild from Munchkin Land in Khurtsidze with Jacobs being 6 foot or 6' 1 " and Triple G being 5' 10". But he got his work in and gave a good performance against Triple G, that's for sure, no doubt about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X