No announcement yet.

Wu-Tang affiliated rapper cuts d*ck off and jumps off balcony on PCP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    "I'll ****in'...I'll ****in' cut yo d*ck off with a kitchen knife and throw you off a ****in' 2 story building".
    Lmao that was good.

Comment

So, what's the follow up to this story, has he released a statement after sovering up in the hospital as to why he would do such a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        So, what's the follow up to this story, has he released a statement after sovering up in the hospital as to why he would do such a thing?
        Well he's popular now, he can make money off of this. I even saw this news on Univision news, a Hispanic/Latino channel. He's a crossover star now. He could make his own reality show, album, appear on Late Night shows, etc. The guy is a crossover star.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          I'm assuming that's why he jumped.

When he was high, mutilating his balls and d*ck with a steak knife probably seemed like a good idea. Then he started coming down and realized he'd made himself a Ken doll.

Any man would jump in that situation.
          Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          The guy survived, yes?

Now he's dickless and hospitalized from a failed suicide attampt. One helluva week, and not the free publicity he expected I'm sure..
          Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Wild and crazy while sick story. Sad to say but record sales will go up after this.
          Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
          He will be the rapper now known as "Eunuch"
          Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          the story will make for some real mean mother**king lyrics... experimented with lots of drugs but PCP wasn't one of them... I think it makes you trip out intensely. I recall a guy telling me one time he did it & he freaked out pretty bad. I believe he said he was running along a fence trying to out run it as the fence was collapsing behind him. I don't know if it was true because I was not there & I have never tried it so I don't really know the effects...crazy stuff! you got to be pretty f**ked up to cut your own c**k & balls off then jump off a building...
          Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          no matter how bad your life gets,

at least your not this guy.
          Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Well he's popular now, he can make money off of this. I even saw this news on Univision news, a Hispanic/Latino channel. He's a crossover star now. He could make his own reality show, album, appear on Late Night shows, etc. The guy is a crossover star.
          there's no turning back after you cut off your own dick, i don't think being famous is worth what it cost him. it's a tragedy, all these groupies will wanna bang him because he's famous and he ain't got no dick

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I was actually hoping for a semi serious response, lol. It would be interesting to know what is going on in his mind, and what went through his mind, and though it may be obvious to us, does he regret it? Is he mentally stable? Suicidal? What are the conditions that were in play that he could not get it all reattached?

Comment

Working...
            X